Chapter 39

Two days later

Third person pov

Taehyung walked into the school hallways, using his eyes to search for a certain person. He was supposed to avoid him. It was for both of their goods.

When he succeeded in making himself invisible, he arrived in front of his locker, opening it and began to take things out for his first class this morning.

"T-Tae?" he did not see that coming. Why did Jungkook have to find him?

He just ignored him.

"b-baby please answer me. You haven't been picking my calls, you haven't been showing up in school and your brother or Yoongi or Jimin won't even let me see you. Did I do something wrong? If it was about the kiss that day then I wholeheartedly apologize that it won't happen ever again. Please just say something to me."

Taehyung? He just speed walked to his next class. With Jungkook feeling pained behind him.

In the lecture hall, Jungkook tried to say stuff that will make Taehyung talk to him. Even do things that Taehyung found funny.

Taehyung wanted to smile but then bit back that small smile, going back to trying to focus on the professor.

Someone who had been watching them was very happy. It was his turn to shine and he'll do just that.

After class

Students began to walk out of the lecture hall, happy to leave the place after sitting there for two hours. Some throwing glances at Jungkook.

Taehyung took his time to pack his stuff, thinking Jungkook was going to leave. Boi, how wrong he was. He packed the last of his stuff, zipping his bag and slinging it over his shoulder.

"took you long enough." Jungkook said. Taehyung shrieked, placing a hand in his chest.

"you need to stop doing that!" Taehyung yelled.

"that's the first thing you've said to me in two days. Talk to me Taehyung. Are you upset about something I did? Was it the kiss I gave you the other day then I'm sorry. Please just... Just tell me what's going on." Jungkook said. He felt like crying but he wasn't letting that go to the school website. No way.

Taehyung looked at him blankly and just began to walk away. Jungkook grabbed his arm making him flinch.

"please, I'm begging you. Talk to me. I'll do anything. Anything. Just talk to me. Is it about the kiss? I'll never do it again but please don't push me away-"

"it's not about the damn kiss Jungkook! It's not. It's about this thing. This thing I feel inside. I'm not supposed to feel it! But now you came and you're making me feel it. I wasn't supposed to. Like come on! I just went out of one but you being you! You broke all the walls I tried to build and I couldn't! I just couldn't push you away. I wasn't supposed to feel all the thumps when you're around. I wasn't supposed to get nervous. I wasn't supposed to fall but you pushed me. I'm not ready. Bogum was really bad! He did me wrong. I just can't do it. I don't even know why I didn't move according to my list. If I did none of this would have- hmph!" (A/N: it feels like I'm using Alessia Cara's I'm yours to write that. Well whatver. Just part of the song though.)

Jungkook shut him with a kiss A/N: pretty cliché! If you ask me.). He was beginning to talk to much. He just needed to breathe.  

Taehyung pushed him off. He wiped his lips with the back of his hand with teary eyes and ran out of the hall.

What had he done? He was only trying to fix their f-friendship and now he ruined everything. Just because he couldn't control himself.

Right now, he didn't care if he was going on the school website. He cried.

________________

Hey!

It's I...

The most talkative of them all.

And I just wanted to say...

Kook's now a crybaby.

And I'm asking myself, how do some of these great authors who have never been in a relationship be able to write lovey dovey scenes?

Oh right! Movies! Right?

And I'm thinking...

Thinking! Not sure!

I think this book's coming to an end and Tae has opened his heart so... Not completely though. Kook broke the padlock.

I'll continue the other books I tried to publish but haven't gotten the chance to.

Will you read them?

Fine don't answer that!

OK bye!

'peace out💟