Chapter 40

Third person pov

He watched as Taehyung ran. He ran into his special place where he stayed when he needed air. A smirk graced his features.

He walked into the grassy arena, watching as Taehyung turned to look at him with tears running down his cheeks.

"Songmin? What are you doing here?"

Finally you noticed me.

"I saw you running in here so I just wanted to say hi. Why are you crying?"

"it's nothing." Taehyung said trying to wipe his eyes.

"you can't cry for nothing. What's wrong? You can tell me. We're friends."

"it's-"

"it's not nothing. Now tell me." Songmin said sitting beside Taehyung.

"it's about Jungkook." Taehyung said placing his head on Songmin's shoulder.

"what about him?"

"I don't know. Whenever he's around, I feel thumps. Thumps in my chest. He makes me get the chills and the fluttery feeling. He makes me scared, nervous and comfortable at the same time. I- I- I'm so scared. I don't know. I think I like him. I'm not supposed to. He's the school's fuckboy but here," Taehyung pointed his chest, "overlooked everything and everything I've been through. It didn't listen to me. It fell for him. It ignored all my instructions. What do I do?"

"I just wanted to say congratulations on falling for him. He really changed because of you. He no longer hooks up with people. He did all of that because of you. His fuckboy side it's over. If you really like him, then go for him. If he likes you, then don't stop him from courting you. Just go with the flow."

"how?"

"let him love you. Don't resist it anymore. You can't just resist anyone who wants to be with you because of something that happened in the past."

"are... Are you over me yet?"

"huh?! Yeah! I got over you a long time ago. I have absolutely no feelings for you. I actually love someone else."

"are you sure?"

"yeah! Totally!"

"thank you Songmin. You're a really nice friend. Thanks for coming into my life. I'll think about what you said." Taehyung said getting up from the floor and dusting off his pants, "I'll see you later." he said leaving the grassy area.

Why Taehyung?

Why couldn't you see that I still love you. It got deeper. I fell more for you. Why don't you understand. Why couldn't it be me?  I did all I could. Why? It had to be that fuck boy isn't it.

Jeon Jungkook! You shall regret taking Taehyung from me.

______________________

Hi!

Ok!

That was weird.

They're coming together!!

Happy ending!

Right?

Right?!

RIGHT?!!!!!

Read on people!

Read on.

Songmin's taking Taehyung.

I told y'all someone's gonna die...

Prepare your tissues!

About how many boxes?

I dunno!

If the tissues aren't enough, use your clothes!!

Hehe!

Bai!

'peace out 💟