Chapter 49

Third person pov

"wh-what?"

"you heard me. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to send a text. Bogum please keep an eye on him."

"gladly." Bogum responded.

Songmin walked off to a corner leaving the two.

"so Taehyung, how are you? I can see that you're fine. You even went to get a boyfriend even after all I did to you. That's really brave of you."

Taehyung shuddered as he recalled some of the memories.

"who's this little boyfriend of yours that my brother and I want to kill? Who is he?"

"leave Jungkook out of this."

"Jungkook huh? Which one is it? Is it the one I know? Bet you already spread your legs for him already huh?" Bogum said pulling Taehyung's hair and nuzzling his nose in his neck. Tears began to fall down Taehyung's cheeks.

He was beginning to remember everything. It was becoming as clear as day in his head. No matter how hard he tried to push the memories to one side of his head, it kept on resurfacing. The pain.

The fear.

The helplessness.

And there was nothing he could do about it.

"baby are you crying? I know you're happy to see me but you don't need to cry." Bogum said wiping Taehyung's tears with his thumbs making him shiver.

"w-why? Why did you do al-all those things you did before? Why did you abuse me?!" Taehyung yelled with pain gracing his voice.

"abuse? I was just showing you how much I loved you. Still do." Bogum said. Taehyung scoffed.

"love?"

"yes love. Why are you even in a relationship with that fuckboy? Jeon Jungkook. I remember him from when I was still in school with you. Don't you know the saying 'once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy'."

"he was everything you could never be. Don't you know the saying 'once an abuser, always an abuser-" Bogum threw a fist to Taehyung's stomach. He coughed out blood.

"the color red has always looked good on you."

"Bogum, stop hitting him." Songmin said emerging from the shadows he had been in, "I messaged his boyfriend. He's on his way. Told him not to involve the cops or Taehyung's brothers or his friends. He would be wise not to."

"no." Taehyung whispered, "no! Please j-just leave him alone. I'll go wherever you want me to but please don't kill him please."

"you really love him that much? But those feelings will change once I leave him alone in the grave. You'll love me and my brother. How about that? Hmm?" Songmin said leaning towards Taehyung and placing a kiss on his lips. Taehyung grimaced.

"so he gets a kiss and I don't?" Bogum said now leaning down to kiss him. Taehyung began to shake his head. Bogum yanked his hair and gripped his jaw, "stay still. It's not like you haven't kissed me before." he said now harshly kissing him. Tears of pain and agony began to fall on Taehyung's cheeks.

"that's enough brother." Songmin said jealously.

"is it?"

"yeah. We have someone to kill. You can kiss him all you want later."

"you're right. I'll have you later Tae baby." Bogum said walking away.

____________________

Hi!

There's no way I'm feeding y'all just like that.

I don't want you to over eat because your belly is important. We don't want stomach aches now do we?

Ok!

Later!

Bai!

'peace out💟