Chapter 25

Taehyung pov

Jimin was back in school. He spaced out in school sometimes. I guess he was thinking of Yoongi.

Did I also mention that he and Yoongi were the college's power couple? Well now I did. Everyone was surprised about the breakup. It even went on the school website.

Whoever was posting whatever was going on was just... Jobless. Why would he post what people wanted to be their personal lives? Whatevs.

Rumors had it that I was the cause. I told Jimin to break up with Yoongi because I wanted to date Jimin. Just how low could they stoop? It was already too much.

After the comment some replied that I was a slut. It hurt a lot. I was after Jungkook and now Jimin because we were seen together a lot so I was convincing Jimin to end his relationship with Yoongi.

Jimin's reaction? He laughed. Telling me not to mind them. People will always talk.

I couldn't. It was about me. So here I was on the school website again, reading heart wrenching comments.

I heard the doorbell ring and I sprang up from my bed. I couldn't be useless in every aspect and let Hobi get the door.

I opened the door and saw Jimin wearing a huge smile on his face. His eyes crinkled into tiny crescents that I couldn't see them.

"Min? What are you doing here?"

"really Tae? That's how you greet me?" he said weaving his way in. I closed the door and turned to face him.

"no. I just wasn't expecting you."

"that's why it's called surprise visit dummy."

I laughed at his comment and pulled him towards the stairs. I heard the chatter of Hobi and Yoongi coming towards our direction and I remembered that Jimin wasn't supposed to know about Yoongi staying with us. It was already late to get any of them to turn back.

"Tae, who's at the door?" Hobi asked with Yoongi behind him. I and Yoongi froze, Jimin drew in a sharp breath.

"Jimin!" Hobi said enthusiastically.

"w-what is he doing here?" Jimin asked pointing Yoongi. He looked down at Yoongi's hand to see it on Hoseok hyung's waist.

"you know each other?" no one was really paying attention to Hobi. I noticed Hobi looking at me and saw the look of pure confusion on his face.

"what's he doing here?!"

"Jimin it's not what it looks like. It's not what you think-"

"what do you think I'm thinking. Hoseok," Jimin said glaring at Hobi, "you're the reason right? The reason he left me. You're the cause of our breakup! It all makes sense-"

"what are you talking about? Yoongi?" Hobi said frowning and throwing Yoongi a questioning glance.

"and Taehyung. T-Taehyung you knew. You knew he was my boyfriend. Why did you let him stay here. Why did you let me come here?! Why?! To see me get hurt? Maybe you just wanted a boyfriend for your brother. Maybe what they said in the rumors were true except that you wanted Yoongi instead of me! Fuck you!" I gasped. Tears began to brim in my eyes. I couldn't believe Jimin just told me all that. I was frozen.

"Taehyung you knew Yoongi was his boyfriend?!" Hobi said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"don't act all innocent now Hoseok. I can't stay here any longer with... Liars." Jimin said running downstairs and out of the house.

A look of pain graced Hobi's face. Yoongi walked away from us into his room I guess and Hobi was trying to shake me out of my thoughts. I couldn't come out of them.