Chapter 9

Double update because I'm sorry

Jungkook pov

"Jimin, I need a favor."

"hey I'm your hyung!" he said while looking up from his phone.

"I'm taller."

"I have eaten more bowls of rice than you!"

"but you're still small."

"fuck you. I'm not the one who needs a favor anyway. You can find someone else to help you."

"hyung please." I begged giving him the best aegyo I could muster. He looked at me and then looked away.

"not like it works on me anyway." he said while looking at me again. He looked like he was having an internal battle. I heard him say something like 'nope not working' and 'this kid'.

"hyung please~~" I said in a little high pitched voice to convince him.

"fine, what is it?"

I did a mental fist pump. He's such a sucker for my aegyo.

"I need you to get closer to a certain cutie I just discovered-"

"no, no, no. So you can break someone's heart again? No thanks, I'd rather not."

"but hyung, I'm serious with this one-"

"that's what I heard the last time."

"I'm very serious hyung-"

"exactly what I heard the last time."

"can you stop cutting me off?!"

"says the one begging for a favor."

"I'm really sorry hyung, I didn't mean it. I'm really serious with this one. I promise."

Yoongi opened the door and walked inside the apartment, using his leg to close the door.

"hey babe." he said.

Jimin ran and hugged him. I rolled my eyes and pretended to gag. They both looked at me and turned back to each other.

"someone made me drop them, so we had to go replace them." yoongi told Jimin.

"I thought something happened." Jimin said hugging yoongi tightly.

"can you guys stop with all this lovey dovey shit? It's so disgusting." I said frowning.

Yoongi looked at me smirking before bending a little and claiming Jimin's lips with his. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the parlor walking to my room.

I plopped down on the bed and picked my cellphone. I was so bored and then I knew what to do. I put the messaging app and tapped on a contact.

Daddy🍆
Hey wanna fuck
Read 10:48pm

                                                Slut 👅
                      Anytime daddy👅
Read 10:49pm

I grabbed my car keys and headed out of the house. I got into the car, turned on the engine and zoomed off.

Time skip

I thrusted in and she released a loud moan. She wrapped her legs tighter around my back.

"faster daddy." she moaned out. I started thrusting at an animalistic pace. This wasn't even pleasurable. A face of a certain someone kept replaying in my head. I came into the condom and pulled out.

I dropped on the bed beside her and sighed while pulling the condom off and tossing it to the floor. I picked up my clothes wore them and went out of the building.

What's wrong with me? I haven't been able to get his face out of my head since that day. I guess it's because I haven't touched him. Once I do I'm sure it'll be all over.

The next school day

Taehyung pov

I was walking into the campus and heading straight for the cafeteria. I didn't have time to eat breakfast because;

1. Jin hyung went back home
2. Hobi hyung didn't prepare anything for me to eat
3. I was already late so I couldn't cook breakfast for myself to eat

My stomach grumbled loudly as I hastened my steps to the cafeteria. I walked in and ordered a chicken sandwich and coffee. I went to a table, sat down and started eating.

There were people here, but they weren't plenty like during lunch time. I finished my breakfast dumped the trash in the trashcan and left.

I walked to my locker and began getting my books for class. I was closing the door of the locker before someone slammed it and spinned me around to face him.

It was the stupid jerk who tried to run me over. I gulped and at the same time rolled my eyes trying to look like his close presence wasn't affecting me. He leaned close to my ear while smirking.

"hello baby boy." he whispered seductively into my ear. I was lying if I said it didn't send chills down my spine. I was blushing profusely at the close proximity between us. People were beginning to gather and I was becoming more embarrassed.

'Why are you blushing?' I thought. 'You're not supposed to let anyone get this close to you. Remember your to-do list.'

I pushed him off and the look on his face was a one of shock before he switched it back to his smirking face.

How I felt like slapping that stupid smirk off his face. He leaned close to my ear again.

"feisty, I love it. You'll soon be under me and I'll see where your feisty behavior will get you." he said while licking the shell of my ear.

I shuddered as I had not expected it. While gripping onto my books tightly, I pushed him off again.

"I see you like all the attention you're getting. I'll see you later." he said while walking away. People began whispering and I ran off to the classroom.

I walked to my seat panting, I wasn't the most fit person. I sat down on my seat and started setting up my books before I saw Baekhyun in front of me.

"hi Taehyung." he greeted.

"hello."

"I heard what happened at the hallways. It's even on the school website."

"bad news sure travels fast." I mumbled.

"some people can even kill to be in your place. I wonder why he's hitting on you." he said while tapping his chin.

"I'll go to my seat now, class is about to start." he said while walking away.

He's right. Why is he bugging me? He didn't notice me before so why now?

              •••••••••••••••••••••••••                           

Ayo! ladies and gentlemen.

Sorry if it's so mind-numbing.

(it kind of rhymes with (I guess)😂)

(I know that's also boring *yawns*)

So I was writing this with my sleep mode on.

[hey that's a well known excuse]

(but I'm serious )

Baibye 👋

'peace out 💟

current me:

I was thinking of dope while writing that author's note.

eep-