Chapter 6

Taehyung pov

It's today. The day I'm finally free, completely free. I'm not gonna get tied down to any fucker. I'll just enjoy life. I spent all my time trying to be good for bogum, I guess he didn't deserve it.

"come on Tae, let's leave now. You don't want to be late on the day you'll be free now, do you?"

I shook my head saying no.

"aight. Let's go."

Time skip ('cause I don't know what happens in court and I'm lazy so...😂)

I'm finally free. Free from the shit I call marriage. Well bogum was thrown in prison. And we also got divorced. I'm so freaking happy.

"OMG Tae! You're finally free. Free from that bastard!" hoseok said smiling. He even ran and hugged me. "I'm so happy." he said into my hair.

"hyung, do you know what this means?" I said smirking.

He looked up from my hair and gave me a questioning look, "Uh-oh I know that look. What do you have up your sleeve now?"

"it means we are going to party!" I screamed in excitement. He smacked my head, "hyung-"

"don't hyung me. You are not partying. You think I'll let you?"

"hobi, you're behaving like Jin hyung. My head hurts. When did you start hitting this hard?"

"let's head home now Tae. We'll have a movie marathon instead and have all the ice-cream you want, but please no partying."

"fine. Sounds like a good idea anyway. All the ice-cream I want?"

"yeah sure. All the ice-cream you want."

I grinned wickedly and started skipping happily to his car.

Two weeks later

I was dressed in a baggy T-shirt and jeans and went down stairs. I grabbed some toast which hobi left on the counter for me and ran to the fridge, took strawberry milk and put it in my bag. I put on my shoes and locked the door before running out.

The breeze hit my face and I sighed in relief. I started walking to the bus station. I was going back to college. I was really nervous. There's no need to be nervous.

Time skip

The bus stopped infront of the university. I climbed out of the bus and I was walking into the school when a fucking car on high-speed zoomed past me.

I almost got crushed and the driver? He didn't even stop. Jerk! Just ruined my day. I turned to look if anyone saw what happened. I only went saw girls whispering to themselves giggling.

The idiot in the car came out of the car and girls began gasping. I even saw one faint.

"omg Jungkook oppa!"

"oooppa I love you!"

"oppa!"

"jungkookie!"

"he is so hot, I think I burned!"

"damn!"

"daddy material!"

"choke me daddy!"

Two girls walked up to him and he put his arms around their waist. He turned around and sent me a wink.

He fucking winked at me and then walked away. I rolled my eyes and huffed. My day's already ruined, no changing that.

I walked into the school and went towards my locker. I took my stuff and went to class sat down and waited for class to begin.

                        ------------------                          

Ayo! What's poppin'?

I dunno what to say about what happened in court, since your author is so lazy 😂.

So Seokjin and namjoon are coming soon.

One more thing-

Hoseok is a lawyer, so he was the one who helped Taehyung with his divorce and that's why the police looked for taehyung.

Guys it's my matriculation day yay!!

Congratulations to moi 😊

I'll still update tomorrow.

So yeah.

Baibye 👋

'peace out 💟

current me:

my matriculation was one of the most boring events to ever exist.

I hurt myself that day and fell sick.

plus there was a fight in my house.

lol.

no shit.

'peace out💟