Chapter 26

Jungkook pov

"Kook, I'm going to see Taehyung. Wanna come?" Jimin said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. I knew the kind of thoughts that were running through his little head.

"no. I'm good." I replied.

"well I tried. Bye." he said in a singsong voice. I heard the sound of his car zooming off and I sighed. If only I could go see Taehyung the way Jimin was going to see him, freely.

I opened my messaging app and saw messages from people I didn't know, begging for relationships and asking for hookups and even asking why I don't hookup with anyone anymore.

I spent- I don't know, a lot of minutes blocking numbers that were spamming my phone. I heard someone knocking furiously on the door and I quirked an eyebrow, walking to the door and looking through the peephole and saw a red Jimin.

I opened the door to see him crying and running past me in a haste. I ran after him.

"Jimin what's wrong? Jimin?"

"not now Jungkook!" he said running inside his room and slamming the door. Did I mention that he changed rooms when he and Yoongi broke up? Well now I did.

I ran my fingers through my hair, wondering what made him cry. I sat back on the couch, crossing his arms and legs. There had to be a reasonable explanation for this.

A few minutes later, I heard the doorbell and sighed, pulling myself up from the couch and walking towards the door. Taehyung was in front of  the door, crying. I learned on the door frame and folded my arms.

"what happened? He told me he was going to see you." I asked him.

"c-can I see Jimin? I really need to talk to him." I moved away from the door for him to pass and saw him running upstairs to Jimin's room. I hoped whatever was going on could be sorted.

I sat back down on the couch since I had nothing to do and two people I cared about were in dispute.

Some hours later, Taehyung still hadn't come down. Maybe he patched things up with Jimin? My curiosity got the best of me and I walked upstairs only to see him in front of the door, sitting down and still crying. The tears on his face was giving me a feeling of sadness.

"he won't answer you now. He's angry. Last time you were able to calm him but if he's angry with you I don't think he'll talk to you. Maybe you should go home." I said trying to comfort him.

"no I can't I'll stay here and wait for him. He'll surely talk to me." he said sniffing.

"suit yourself." why was he being so hardheaded? I was only trying to help. I didn't understand him though. I couldn't imagine myself loosing someone like Jimin.

I went back to the couch which I had been sitting on throughout today and sighed in boredom. There was nothing to do.

I remembered all those times when I was in highschool with Jimin and Yoongi being all lovey dovey. I pretended to be disgusted when all I wanted was someone I could love and someone to actually love me not because of my looks or bad boy attitude but someone who could see beyond my bad boy attitude. Then Taehyung came along. But he doesn't even love me. I don't even know.

Hours passed as I was lost in thoughts and I felt myself about to slip into dreamland, I heard the sound of heavy footsteps and I sat up on the couch, looking at Taehyung who was at the bottom of the stairs. I got worried.

"Tae? You alright?" I asked him. He broke into a fresh dam of tears and fell to his knees.

"he hates me so much now. He hates me." he said crying. The sight was so heart breaking for me. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him to that same couch and hugging him. He placed his head on my shoulder.