Chapter 11

Jungkook pov

I spinned the said boy around for him to face me. I looked at his face and he wasn't blushing or looking down how the others usually did. He looked me straight in the eye and he wasn't even nervous.

I was used to seeing people fiddling with their hands and drawing irrelevant things on the ground with their feet whenever I was close to them. Some girls even went as far as pushing their cleavage towards my face.

It wasn't every day you saw a 'Jungkook' close to you.

I was kinda shocked that he wasn't even reacting but I couldn't let my guard down. It was surprising someone as small as him could be this brave.

I put on my signature smirk and looked down to him and with a very seductive voice I whispered a 'hello baby boy' into his ear, and finally he turned red, the reaction I was waiting for.

Thing is, I don't know whether it was from anger or if he was blushing. People began to gather around and it was nice in some way. But why would they always butt into someone else's business?

He pushed me off with a lot of force. I was in shock 'cause I was so not expecting that. But before anyone could notice anything I put on my smirk and leaned towards his ear again.

"feisty, I love it. You'll soon be under me and I'll see where your feisty behavior will get you." before sticking out my tongue and licking a stripe on the shell of his ear.

He shuddered. It was one of the reactions I was expecting. He won't be so hard to get. He pushed me off of him again and I mentally groaned.

He won't give up now will he? Or is he just trying to feel my chest. I mentally laughed.

"I see you like all the attention you're getting. I'll see you later." I said while walking away.

This one's so feisty and that's how all the others try to behave. Well, feisty is hot and I'm sure that in no time, he'll even be begging for me.

I'm Jungkook after all and everyone wants me so I wonder why he's playing hard to get.

I walked into I, Jimin and Yoongi's hangout room. I was able to get one in campus because of connections.

The authorities didn't complain much. My dad kinda helped and well we kind of bribed the authorities. Like who rejects a huge amount of money placed in front of them.

I sat on the couch and relaxed my back. Usually Jimin and Yoongi were always here before me on Wednesdays.

Yoongi came out of the inner room and yes we have two rooms here, a sitting room, a bedroom and the other one was a toilet. Yoongi was always here first because he wanted to sleep.

Yoongi asked me if Jimin had come yet. I replied with a no. He groaned and then went back to the room. I relaxed my head on the arm rest of the chair. Taehyung's face couldn't leave my mind. It wasn't supposed to be like this.

I did a research on him and found his information and all that stuff. Like I said earlier, no one can reject a huge amount of money so I gave them some cash and then they gave me his information.

Taehyung was on my mind and I wasn't supposed to think about him. There was something different about him. He was different from the other people I tried to talk to. I guess he's just playing hard to get. I sighed.

I'll just sleep since I didn't get much sleep last night. I needed to get stress out of myself so I kind of- you know, fucked someone?

I closed my eyes and let the darkness consume me.

Time skip

I heard Jimin's chirpy voice and Yoongi's dull one humming to something Jimin said. I sat up and ruffled my hair, cleaning the drool at the corner of my mouth.

"oh look who's up." Jimin said to Yoongi.

"hey shorty." I said smiling goofily.

"hey I'm your hyung." he said crossing his hands over his chest. I laughed.

"it's not funny. Fine you don't wanna stop, I won't tell you how a certain talk with a certain person went." he huffed. Oh shit, I completely forgot about it.

"Jimin you have to tell me."

"all the disrespect."

"hyuuuung."

"fine!"

"can you guys bring down your voice or don't even talk at all? You're too loud." Yoongi said annoyed.

"um..." I tapped my chin pretending to think. "how about no?" I told him.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "sorry babe." pecking Yoongi's lips. Yoongi smiled and then returned to his normal cold face. I put on a disgusted face.

"hyung, come on tell me." Jimin looked at me weirdly like I had four heads.

"I haven't seen you this excited about a person before." and he was right. I don't even know why I'm excited. I didn't even notice.

"I'm not excited. I just wanted to know." I stated in a 'matter of fact' tone.

"your problem not mine." he said while shrugging his shoulders.

"so tell me." I said clasping my hands together. Yoongi laid his head on Jimin's lap and he looked down at him, smiled and started stroking his hair. He looked back up to me before saying...

"OK I talked to him today, he's really pretty. But, his attitude was- ugh and his smile was so bright, it was box shaped. But he stopped smiling as soon as he started."

"why?"

"I have no idea. But he's going to be really difficult to get to."

I hummed in satisfaction. At least there's progress. I stood up from the couch and started walking out of the room to give them privacy, not like I really want to, but they deserve it since Jimin helped me out.

"use a condom and make sure to wash the sheets after." I snickered.

"JUNGKOOK!"

Hi!

Thankiu for 400+ reads

Thankiu for reading this junk

I feel emotional right now 😭😭

This is Jungkook's own pov if you don't understand. Pov from chapter 9. The one that was there belonged to taehyung which y'all know.

So, what's up?

Is the book boring? Please🙏🙏🙏🙏 let me know.

And follow?😊

*everyone throw punches*

*panting* that was a mistake. A typo even.

OK, Baibye 👋

'peace out 💟

current me:

but it won't be bad right?

to follow me?

🥺