Chapter 36

Jungkook pov

I opened my eyes, groaning at the sunlight that hit my eyes. I felt my arms wrapped around a body and remembered that I slept over at Taehyung's.

He looked so ethereal in his sleep. His plump lips were letting out little puffs of air. They looked so kissable. If only I could.

His skin was glowing under the sunlight. It was as if they had a competition of who could glow more-

Taehyung began to move around in my arms and then cracked his eyes open.

"good morning Kookie."  (A/N: look I know y'all love each other and shit even if Tae doesn't realize it yet, but still... Morning breath! Come on! You wanna die?!)

I smiled at him, looking at his beautiful brown orbs.

"morning baby. Sleep well?" I asked. He nodded, rubbing his eyes with his fists.

"let's go have breakfast." Taehyung said dragging me out of bed, "wait! We haven't brushed our teeth. Bathroom!" he exclaimed pulling me towards the bathroom and then tossing me a new toothbrush. I smiled at his kind gesture.

Have I said he looked... Glamourous in the morning. His messy bed hair, dried up drool on his chin (A/N: really kook? Drool? You can as well drool!), I just wish I got to see this every day of my life. I just wish he'll wake up in my arms every morning. This is what I've been missing?

From now on, I'll never miss an opportunity for a sleepover with Taehyung again.

I could imagine a certain grandpa pointing me and saying...

Whipped.   (A/N: Yoongi people!)

"Kookie, brush your teeth." Taehyung said spitting out paste. I was back to reality.

I began to brush my teeth, watching as Taehyung rinsed his mouth and sat on a counter, waiting for me. 

I finished brushing my teeth and felt Taehyung beginning to drag me towards the kitchen.

"you cook?" I asked him surprised.

"mhmm. But I got better when..." he began to frown. I wonder why he was frowning.

"you okay?" I asked tapping his shoulder making him flinch.

"huh? Yeah." he said nodding trying to assure himself than me.

What happened to you Taehyung? Just what happened?

"hey Tae, if you don't wanna we can just have cereal. You don't need to. Or maybe I can try-"

"oh no! You are not coming close to the stove! This house is important!"

I lifted my hands in mock surrender, watching as he blocked the way to the stove.

"o...k?" I said sitting down on a stool.

"but seriously you Kook?" (A/N: see what I did there? Ok bye!)

"what happened to Kookie?"

"sorry." he said walking to the fridge. I saw him bringing out eggs and (A/N: Baekhyun) bacon? I don't even know what raw bacon looks like so I wouldn't know.

"what are you making?" I asked curious.

"food." he said.

"lemme help."

"no. Like I said this house-"

"is important. No worries I won't touch the stove. I promise."

"fine. Chop tomatoes for the eggs."