Chapter 48

Third person pov

The blindfold got untied from his eyes and he blinked, trying to focus on his surroundings even if it was dark. 

A switch suddenly got flipped and there was a lightbulb dangling somewhere in the ceiling. He blinked again. 

"hello?" he called out. 

"oh my baby." someone said stepping into the light.

"S-Songmin?"

"yes baby. Yes it's me." 

"you're behind all of this?" 

"isn't it obvious? Anyway, we have company." Songmin said now watching as another person stepped into the light. Taehyung gasped.

"Bogum?!"  (A/N: cliché I know.)

"hello, Taehyung. Long time no see. You didn't even come to check on me once."

"how did you get out of prison?! How did you escape?" 

"well you see, my baby brother here," he held Songmin's shoulder, "is smart just like I am." 

"b-brother?! H-how?!" Taehyung said shaking in his chair.

"you're beginning to ask a lot of questions and its getting on my nerves but I'll ease you up and answer them. Remember when I didn't hangout with you for a while? I was with Songmin. He used to be in America while I was here in Korea. Those were the two places my parents based. He came back to Korea at that time and we were bonding but your nagging ass didn't like that."

"you were with him at the mall?"

"oh you saw us. Makes it easier."

"why didn't you tell me and you Songmin you knowing me was it a coincidence?"

"no. Bro here asked me to look after you while he was in jail. We were actually planning on his escape for a long time. I knew everything about you. Every single thing."

"so that's how you were able to save me from the accident that day."

"yeah. Didn't you find it suspicious that I knew your name? I knew about your classes. And then me advising you to go after Jungkook because you  had feelings for you and you had feelings for him. I spoke about your past, but you were being so dumb not to notice. Bogum told me. Those letters? Jungkook. That reminds me. You were supposed to be mine." Somgmin said now walking around Taehyung in circles with Bogum standing and smirking while watching them.

"I did everything I could Taehyung. I studied. I didn't sleep around. I wasn't proud, I even became your friend. Why didn't you pick me instead of that fuck boy? If you had picked me, none of this would have happened. I was so much better that he ever was and will ever be. I tried. You told me you didn't want to be in a relationship so why him?!"

"you told me you were fine. You even supported me!"

"that doesn't mean I was happy! I wasn't happy! You didn't even notice me once! Not once! You neglected our friendship and only focused on Jungkook and his friends."

"I-I'm so sorry."

"that doesn't matter now does it? What matters is your mine. I'll give you all the love you deserve that Jungkook couldn't give you. I'll cuddle you to sleep and wake you up with kisses-"

"too bad, the only lips I want to kiss is Jungkook's." Bogum slammed his fist to Taehyung's cheek making his lip bleed.

"are you crazy? We could actually kill you right now if we wanted to."

"another reason why I should do what I want to do. We're leaving Korea first thing tomorrow."

"what do you want to do?!" Taehyung asked but got ignored.

"we'll share him since we're brothers." Somgmin said to Bogum.

"answer me Somgmin! What do you want to do?!"

"Kill Jungkook."

___________________________

Hi!

OK so Tae's not dying.

It's kook.

Did anyone expect them to be brothers?

So it's not Park Bogum, it's Lee Bogum.

Hehe.

The book is already ending.

It's pretty obvious.

I'll see you at the end.

Bai!

'peace out💟