Chapter 42

Jungkook pov

What had I done? Why was I being stupid? Why couldn't I control myself?

Why couldn't I just turn off my fuck boy side for a minute?

I'm so sorry Tae.

I watched as Taehyung's eyes became really teary and as he ran out of the hall. I was devastated.

I did something I hadn't done in a really really long time. I cried. (A/N: not true! You cried in chapter 38!)

I felt the tears run down my cheeks and walked to one side of the hall where I was barely noticeable.

I didn't want my name appearing on the school website. I didn't care about my reputation right now but I didn't want my life out in the open.

Tears were seemingly endless. It didn't stop. It couldn't stop. The pipe was broken.

I wish I could fix this friendship that Taehyung and I had. I was only making it worse.

I wiped my eyes with my hand. I couldn't stay here any longer. I needed to think.

I walked out of the hall, towards my car. I had cried for hours and I was sure my eyes were swollen.

I sniffed in the snot that was leaking from my nostrils and sat in my car. It was really late and they should be open.

I drove off to the place where it all began.

Pale. (A/N: remember anyone?)

Some minutes later

I got out of the car, slamming the door shut and walked towards the club. It was already pumping and bursting with people. The music was blasting in full rhythm.

I walked towards the entrance and saw the bouncer who usually stood there. Like that's what the usually do.

"hey man!" he said.

"hi." I totally wasn't in the mood for chit chat.

"it's been a while since I saw you. What's up?"

"I'm in need of a drink. Let me pass." I said. He nodded, moving away from the door and letting me in.

I walked into the club, looking at the lights and people dancing who seemed to bore me out. I was really craving liquor.

I walked my way towards the bar, but was able to stop at the first place I saw Tae. He bumped into my chest.

My clumsy baby.

He didn't even notice any of my features. I was just a normal person in his eyes that night.

I shook off my thoughts and walked to the bartender, sitting on an empty bar stool.

"it's been really long. What can I get you?"

"for starters, 4 shots of tequila."

Tonight, I planned to get wasted. Really wasted.

He gave me the drinks, I downed them. I had more and more. Alcohol was really delicious.

Soon, everything became really blurry and now it's fuzzy. What's going on?

"hey handsome! Let's dance."

"suuurre." I slurred. We stumbled to some to some part of the floor which was kinda free and immediately began to grind on each other.

I gripped her ass in one hand and her waist in another. She let out a moan. I smirked.

"let's get out of here." she said biting my ear lobe.

Remember why you're here. You're here to forget.

Look, I stopped hooking up a long time ago. It's been so long since I had sex.

What was even the reason why I stopped hooking up with people?

Ah! I fell in love.

With who?

Who was it?

Who was it?

Taehyung! The one who makes my heart dance.

He could love me too and I'll do this to him.

But he left me and ran away today. Was it today?

Maybe he was overwhelmed with emotions?

I do not know.

This girl? What do I do about you?

Hook up with her? It's been really long.

Remember why you stopped hooking up? You didn't want to give a bad image in front of Taehyung.

I'm taking her home.

"baby. I'm waiting. Let's go."

"naaaah. Nooott intrestres. Now! Bounce!" I told her walking away from the dance floor. I believe I walked away from the club and outside.

I think I grabbed my phone and I have no idea who I called, but then I fell to the floor.

It had roses growing on them. Maybe I could pluck some and give them to Tae. He loves flowers.

Wow. They're really beautiful. Butterflies and the petals are flying around. The sun was already shining. I laid on my back and watched as the butterflies and petals flew around. The petals flew in any direction I wanted it to.

The sun began to shine and then I shut down.

________________

Hi!

What's up?

The sun which kook is seeing and the petals and the butterflies.

What's down?

Kook with his back on the ground and the rose bushes.

Y'all know this is the part connected to 39, 40 and 41.

With nothing else left to say...

Bai!

'peace out 💟