Chapter 15

Four weeks later

Taehyung pov

After the whole beating up incident, I kind of got close with Jimin although I still hang out with Baekhyun but that was scarcely.

There goes my list of forgetting men.

Hobi didn't take the news of me being beaten up lightly and was in rage, but I was able to calm him down.

There was something I noticed which was unusual. There had been letters everyday in my locker. This feels like highschool.

I keep on wondering who put it but I find no secret admirers or let's say, no one comes to my head. After taking my daily notes from my locker, I opened it.

"wow, you got another one hm?" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

I just laughed and slapped his arm playfully. I looked down at the piece of paper and read.

Even though I'm not good with words
I had to do this just for us
You have to be mine
But time is no longer on my side
I'll see you soon
You'll know who I am
And please do accept me.
                                                              ~O~

"what did it say?"

"that's private, Min." he laughed and we started walking after I stuffed the note inbetween the pages of my books.

"so Tae see you at lunch? Cafeteria or the grassy spot?"

"I'll say grassy arena. It's peaceful and quiet there."

"sure see ya." he said waving and walking off.

I found this grassland few days ago, I was just looking for peace from all the spies and I found more than peace. The arena was so calm and I felt so welcome.

Jimin ran back to my side, "we can't have you beaten up again now, can we?"

I chuckled, "so you ran back here because you wanted to make sure I got into class safely?"

He shrugged his shoulders and then said, "yeah, I mean there's nothing wrong with that. I mean I've been doing this every day so..."

"don't you have classes right now?"

"professor said he'll be a little late." and I knew he was lying. No professor was allowed to be late or they'll get discharged, in other words, lose their jobs.

We arrived in front of the class and I turned to face him, "think of a better lie next time OK?" I said and bopped his nose before walking in.

"what the-" he shook his head and then walked off. There was a huge smile on my face as I walked to my seat. Things were beginning to go great. But this admirer had to know that I didn't want a relationship at all.

Jungkook pov

"-pretending like I don't know who sent him the letters."

I turned to look at Jimin and yes I was the one who sent Taehyung those letters.

I discovered that I liked him because he's likeable? I was protecting him when I don't even do that for anyone.
Yoongi kind of helped me though.

Flashback

I needed to know something. It wasn't possible already, it can never be possible and it will never be possible.

I quickly walked into the hangout room and dumped myself on the couch. Yoongi looked up at me and then sat up.