Chapter 16

Jungkook pov

And here I was, going to put the final letter in his locker. I felt like a teenager in high school although it was in a reverse motion. People were the ones sending me letters not me sending them.

I had a sudden urge to turn back and forget about the letter but I had to do this.

I mean I like Taehyung now and I wouldn't want to share since there are hawk like eyes following him everywhere, you never know when he'll be attacked, him meeting me today and accepting me will protect him.

I stopped in the middle of the hallway as my nervousness began to build up. I don't even know why I was nervous.

Was I scared that I'll get rejected or something? No one, I mean no one has rejected me and it won't start from him now.

I pulled out the piece of paper from the envelope and unfolded it. I read through the lines to check if there was anything I needed to correct.

Today's the day
The day you finally meet me
Are you nervous?
Would you accept me?
I hope you do
Meet me at your favorite place; the grassy arena by 12
I'll be waiting for you
~O~

God this is so cheesy. I've become meshed up, way too soft. Kim Taehyung what are you doing to me?

I walked in front of his locker, looking around just in case someone was around. What do you think will make the headlines in the school page when they see me? 'the college hottie is sending letters to Kim Taehyung?'

Heck no! I wouldn't want that, so I carefully slid the letter into his locker and checked my surroundings again before walking away to the hangout room.

You never know when someone will pop up from here. But on a second thought I decided to go to class early today. Why? Because Taehyung wouldn't like it if you're late or if you don't attend class and I dragged my feet to class.

Two hours of boredom and squealing and giggling and calls and pests and eye rolls later, I was able to escape the hellhole and torture called class. Like seriously why would someone sit in that torture room for two fucking hours?

I remembered the face reveal and began speed walking to the spot. I heard some voices, one which belonged to Taehyung which I was sure of and the other belonging to someone I didn't know and didn't care about.

I focused all my attention to their voices and then I heard what they were saying.

"y-you put the l-letters in my locker?"

I looked at the face of the man and folded my arms, a frown making it's way to my face. His face had a look of confusion and before he opened his mouth to speak.

"w-what letters? Ah, yes the letters." he said while nodding his head.

'sneaky little bastard' I thought and looked down. This person has become really important now. He'll pay for this.

Those letters were written by me. Those letters were words of the heart. He wasn't the one who had to stay awake just to figure out the right words to pamper Taehyung with. I did all of that, alone and with a little help from Jimin.

When I looked up at them I saw Taehyung hugging him. How could he? Oh so they'll date now and act all lovey dovey in front of the whole campus. I closed my eyes trying to calm my anger. I was getting jealous.

"thank you Taehyung. I promise you won't regret it." and I had enough. I walked away from there heading to the hangout room. I walked in going straight to the room.

"hey Kook. How did it go?" Jimin said smiling. Right now, I felt like punching his guts out. Not that it was his fault, I just needed to let out my anger.

I just rolled my eyes and walked into the bedroom, plopping down on the bed and then forcing myself to sleep right away. If I needed to know what I'll do to that man I needed to cool down and think first.

----------------------------
Hi!

*dancing to DNA*

Is that 800 views I see?!

Llahdurvdjaosvsgsywdhdj.

*chaos*

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😭😭😭😭

But OML!

*Sings am I dreaming by Kat De Luna*

I can't even type what I feel.

Gosh.

What do you think of this chapter?

Lemme know.

Bai 👋

'peace out 💟

current me:

800 views!

that was one of the happiest days of my life

still is

I cried so much

lol