Bad Day- Zach Herron

A/N, they're older than 17 in this, maybe 23ish

Y/N's POV

I got home from work with a frown, today was the worst day I've ever had. My boss gave my coworker a promotion that I've been working to get for years, and he was only working on it for a month.

I locked my apartment door and went into my bedroom, I changed into jogging pants and a t-shirt then flopped onto my bed. My phone went off and I saw a text from Zach.

Zachy❤️- Hi baby, how was your day?
Me- Terrible
Zachy❤️- Oh no, that's not good babe
Zachy❤️- I'll be over for cuddles in 10
Me- You're amazing, I love you❤️
Zachy❤️- I love you too beautiful, I'll see you soon

I put down my phone and smiled, I have the best boyfriend in the world.

About 10 minutes later I heard the doorbell ring, I ran to the door and answered it. I saw Zach there with his hands full of stuff, I took some of it for him and let him inside. We went to my bedroom and I put all of the stuff on my bed. I saw a sweatshirt and knew it was one of Zach's so I put it on quickly. I smelt it and smiled.

Zach put his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead.

"I love you," he said gently.

"I love you too," I replied with a smile.

"I'll go run a bath for you," he said then kissed my cheek. I smiled as he went into the bathroom.

After a little while I walked into the bathroom to see a robe, fresh pyjamas, slippers, a new towel, and rose pedals in the bathtub. I also saw the epson salt out so I guessed that he also put some of that in.

I undressed from my clothes and sat down in the  bathtub, the warm water soothed me. I leaned back and relaxed.

About half an hour later I got out of the bath, I put on the pyjamas and my robe, then I brushed out my hair and hung up my towel. I threw my hair up into a messy bun then went back into my bedroom where Zach was waiting on his phone. He smiled when he saw me and came over then gave me a hug.

"Thank you baby," I said into his chest.

"I'm not done yet," he replied. I pulled away and gave him an odd look, he just smiled and reached behind him. When his arm came back he was holding a giant teddy bear.

"Aww Zach, you didn't have to get me this," I told him.

"Of course I did," he replied. I put the teddy bear beside my bed then went back to Zach. I looked on the bed and saw a bunch of other things, a fuzzy blanket, chocolates, movies, my favourite candy, some other candies, and a lit candle on the bedside table. I looked at Zach and smiled.

"You did all of this for me?" I asked.

"Of course I did," he replied. I hugged him tightly and he kissed the top of my head.

"Thank you," I said quietly.

"Your welcome baby. But there is one more thing."

"What else could there be?" I asked. Zach grabbed a small box from his pocket and went down on one knee, I already knew what was happening. Zach held onto my hands and smiled at me.

"Y/n, ever since the day we met I knew you were the most amazing girl I had ever met, and I still think the same to this very second. You have changed my life for the better and I couldn't be more grateful for that. We've made a bunch of unforgettable memories and I would love to make even more so, y/n y/l/n, will you marry me?" Zach asked as he opened the box. At this point I was full on sobbing and I couldn't speak so I just nodded. Zach slipped the ring onto my finger then stood up and kissed me, I kissed him back and smiled weakly.

When we pulled away we smiled at each other.

"I love you," I told him.

"I love you too," he replied.

"You picked a terrible time to do this," I said.

"Why?"

"Because I look like shit," I told him.

"No you don't, you look beautiful as always," he said then placed a gentle kiss on my lips. I smiled then we laid down on the bed underneath the fuzzy blanket, we put the chocolate and candies at our feet. Zach put my favourite movie in then I laid my head on his chest, Zach rubbed my back slowly as I fell asleep. As I fell asleep I heard Zach say something quietly.

"Sleep well princess, I love you."

A/N ok I found this pretty cute🤷🏼‍♀️ thoughts?