Live stream - Daniel Seavey

Y/N's POV

"Hey y/n, I'm starting a live on Instagram if you want to come join me," Daniel shouted from the top of the stairs.

"Sure!" I shouted back. I walked upstairs into Daniel's room to see he live already started. I jumped onto the bed beside him and started reading the comments. "I love your friendship," I read. "Why thank you, if I'm being honest I do all the work to keep the friendship alive."

"Hey!!!" Daniel said offended.

"I'm kidding Dani, chill," I giggled. "Let's play truth or dare, leave a comment with a truth or a dare."

Comments started coming in and I tried to read them all. "Dani, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare," he replied. I looked at the comments then found the perfect one.

"I dare you to take off your shirt and dance to a song of my choice," I told him.

"I hate you," Daniel said.

"No, you love me," I said with a laugh. I got my phone out and picked out the perfect song. "Screen record this guys," I told the viewers.

"No please don't," Daniel complained. "This is going to be everywhere."

"You bet ya," I said then laughed. Daniel took off his shirt and I didn't realize but I started staring.

"Like what you see?" Daniel asked with a laugh.

"You jerk!" I shouted then playfully hit his shoulder. We both laughed then I played the song, baby shark started blasting.

"Are you serious?" Daniel asked.

"Shut up and start dancing," I told him. Daniel started dancing around and I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants.

When the song was over Daniel put his shirt back on and sat back on the bed with me. "One of you guys DM me the screen recording," I said to the phone with a laugh.

"Guys please don't, she'll taunt me for life!" Daniel complained.

"Deal with it," I told him with a smirk.

"Rude," he said then crossed his arms. We both started laughing.

When we finally calmed down Daniel looked at me. "Y/n, truth or dare?"

"Truth," I replied.

"We have a scaredy cat here," Daniel joked.

"Oh shut it giraffe," I said then hit his shoulder.

"Ok fine, who do you like?" Daniel asked with a smirk. A light blush rose to my cheeks and I looked down.

"I can't answer that," I said quietly.

"Why not scaredy cat? Too afraid to confess feelings for someone?" Daniel teased.

"No, I just can't say it."

"Come on, nobody will judge you," Daniel said then nudged my shoulder with his shoulder.

"You," I said quietly.

"Who was that?"

"You," I said again, slightly louder. Daniel sat there in shock for a few seconds then pulled my head up with his finger.

"I like you too y/n," he said quietly. He brought his lips to mine and they moved swiftly against each other.

When we pulled away I was blushing like crazy. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Daniel asked me.

"No," I said. Daniel looked disappointed. "I'm kidding you idiot, of course," I said then hugged him tightly. We fell back onto the bed and I laid on top of him.

When we pulled away we sat up and looked at the comments, there were comments saying 'aww' or 'GOALSSS'. I just laughed. I hugged Daniel tightly and kissed his cheek, he hugged me back tightly then pushed me onto the bed. Daniel went on his knees then started tickling me, I started squirming around and I started screaming and laughing. "D-Dani st-stop," I shouted with a laugh.

"Not that easily," he said with a laugh. He kept tickling me and he slowly climbed on top of me. He brought himself down to me slowly and placed his lips on mine, but he pulled away quickly.

"You're such a tease," I said with a laugh. I hugged him tightly and brought him down onto the bed with me, he held me tightly and I gave him a quick kiss before we sat up.

"I think we'll end this here, I hope you guys have an amazing rest of your day, I love you guys, see you later," Daniel said then ended the live stream. I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back.

"I'm glad you decided to start a live stream," I said into his neck.

"Me too."