Two bands? - Corbyn Besson

requested by: @moonlarque

Mira's POV

I walked through LAX with my four best friends (aka my band mates) as we made our way to baggage claim.

"We're actually going to live in LA!" Kennadee squealed.

"I know! It's so much nicer here, even in the winter it's warm!" Luci added.

"Come on girls, we need to get a move on," I said with a laugh, being the mom of the group you have to keep everyone on track.

"You're no fun," Katelyn complained.

"Well sorry that we're going to be late for Jenn to pick us up," I said with an eye roll. Jenn is our manager who set all of this up.

"Ok ok, we're coming," Emarald said.

*in the car*

"Ok, so you guys will be staying in Why Don't We's house for now until we can find your own place," Jenn explained to us.

"Why don't we what?" Luci asked confused.

"The band dumb ass," Katelyn said with a laugh.

"Oops, I forgot," Luci said awkwardly. Everyone just laughed at her.

"We're here," Jenn said excitedly as she pulled into a driveway.

"We're sharing a house with 5 boys?" I asked.

"They're going on tour in 3 weeks don't be so dramatic," Jenn said then got out of the car. "Let's bring in your bags."

We all grabbed our suitcases and bags then we walked into the house. I saw streamers hanging from the ceiling, helium balloons were everywhere and there was a poster saying 'Welcome Good Reputation!'. I looked around and smiled.

"Welcome!" 5 boys said as they walked out. I jumped which made them laugh.

"Sorry, we didn't mean to scare you," a boy with dyed blonde tips said. Our eyes locked and I got lost in his beautiful ocean blue eyes.

It was a tap on my shoulder that brought me back to reality.

"Oh no, it's fine," I said with a nervous laugh. "But who's who?"

"I'm Corbyn," the blonde said. "And this is Zach, Jack, Jonah, and Daniel," he added, pointing to each boy as he said their name.

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Kennadee, and this is Emarald, Katelyn, Luci, and Mira," Kennadee said, doing the same thing as Corbyn. Everyone waved at each other awkwardly then Jenn clapped her hands once.

"I'm going to go now, I have my own place down the street. I'll see you girls in a week! Don't make bad decisions," she said then walked out. I rolled my eyes and laughed. She's always telling us about making good decisions and crap.