Tutor - Jonah Marais

Requested by: @susannacollins

Susanna's POV

I sat down in my math class, Jonah sat beside me. Jonah's definitely not the smartest kid, but he tries.

*after class*

"Hey Susanna, could you stay behind for a minute?" My teacher asked.

"Sure!" I replied. I waited until everyone was gone then I walked over to her desk.

"So, I was wondering if you could tutor Jonah. His grades are slowly going down, he needs help and I know you are a smart kid and you could teach him. Would you?" Mrs. Anderson asked.

"Of course," I replied with a smile.

"Ok, here's the schedule I gave him, thank you so much," she said as she handed me a schedule. I looked it over, the first class was tomorrow after school. I walked out of the classroom and sighed. Guess I'm tutoring him.

*after school the next day*

I sat in he library, waiting for Jonah to arrive. I got my notes and binders organized while I waited.

Eventually Jonah came running through the door.

"I'm so sorry I was late, I had to drive my sister and brother home and pick up my younger sister, I'm so sorry," he panted as he reached me.

"It's ok Jonah, you're only 10 minutes late, don't worry about it," I replied with a smile. He sighed in relief and sat down across from me at the table. "Let's start!"

*the next week*

Jonah and I have been having our tutor sessions almost every weekday, he's starting to understand and his grades are going up slowly.

"Hey Jonah, I have to watch my younger sister, could we have the tutor session at my place?" I asked him as we walked out of math.

"Sure! Just send me your address," he replied with a smile and handed me a slip of paper which had his number on it.

"Ok, thanks," I said then walked away. I put the paper into my pocket and blushed. I've started to grow feelings for Jonah over the past week, he's a sweet guy.

*at the tutor session*

I opened the door and Jonah came in. I told my little sister that her dinner is ready and to just play in her room when she's done, then Jonah and I went up to my room.

I sat on my bed with Jonah and we organized our notes and binders.

••••

"Ok so the formula is like that because the two lines p-," I rambled. I was cut off by a pair of soft lips on mine. I slowly kissed back and straddled Jonah's waist. We both smiled into the kiss as he pulled my waist closer.

We slowly pulled away and I blushed.

"Fuck you're cute when you ramble," he mumbled breathlessly. I blushed even more and he pecked my lips. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked politely.

"Of course," I answered. He attached our lips again and this kiss was filled with pure love and passion.

*7 years later*

I walked down the isle to my soon to be husband. I let go of my dad's arm and walked up to Jonah, I handed Esther my bouquet and held Jonah's hands. Tears filled both of our eyes as we smiled at each other.

"Will you, Susanna Jepson take Jonah Frantzich as your wedded husband?" The pastor asked. (A/n sorry I don't know your last name, hope that's ok😊)

"I do," I replied. I took Jonah's ring off of the small cushion and slid it onto his left ring finger.

"Do you Jonah Frantzich take Susanna Jepson as your wedded wife?" the pastor asked Jonah. He nodded as a tear slipped out of his eye.

"I do," he answered then slipped my ring onto my finger.

"You may kiss the bride!"

Jonah pulled my waist closer and I wrapped my arms around his neck before we connected or lips. They moved in sync softly as everyone in the audience cheered. 

We slowly pulled away and held hands as we started walking back down the isle.

I'm about to start the rest of my life with the man I love.

•••••

Make sure you vote and comment💞

PM me for a request❤️

Keep reading!