Fight- Jonah Marais

Jonah's POV

Y/n and I were walking through the grove for our date, I held onto her hand gently as we strolled through the shops.

I noticed a bunch of other guys checking her out, I started tensing up but she noticed and kissed my cheek.

"Don't worry about them baby, I'm yours and only yours," she whispered. I nodded and relaxed a little bit but I was still a little tense.

About an hour later a guy, that I noticed was following us, started cat calling Y/n. I let go of Y/n's hand and walked up to the guy.

"What are you thinking? Cat calling a girl? What the hell? If you would've opened your god damn eyes you would notice that she has a boyfriend, that just so happens to be me," I shouted in his face.

"Well what are you going to do about it?" he replied. That's when I lost it, I punched him straight in the jaw. He stumbled back a little bit before swinging at me, he hit my jaw but I punched back and he fell onto the ground.

Y/N's POV
Jonah went on top of the guy and punched him over and over again.

"Jonah, stop," I said as loud as I could, which wasn't even that loud because I was in shock. The guy hit Jonah straight in the jaw and I started sobbing, I didn't want Jonah to get hurt, I didn't want anybody to get hurt.

Jonah shoved the guy against the ground again.

"Don't you EVER disrespect a woman again," he shouted then walked towards me. I was now sobbing on the ground and when Jonah saw me crying he ran to me. He sat beside me and pulled me onto his lap. "Shh Baby, it's ok, I didn't mean to scare you," he whispered. He rubbed my back gently and kissed my forehead. I sobbed into his chest as he held me securely, as if I would disappear if he let go.

I pulled my head away and gently touched his jaw, he winced but I didn't pull my hand away.

"Are you ok?" I asked quietly.

"I'm fine baby girl," he replied then gently kissed my lips.

"We should go home and get you some ice," I said with a small smile.

"Ok, as long as we also get to cuddle," Jonah told me.

"Of course," I replied. I got off of his lap and helped him up, we walked to the car then Jonah started driving home.

When we got back to the boys' house we walked in and all of them greeted us from the living room.

"You guys are home early," Corbyn commented.

"We're tired," Jonah replied. We walked into the living room and they all stared at Jonah's jaw.

"What happened to your jaw bro?" Daniel asked. Jonah shifted uncomfortably and I squeezed his hand.

"He got over protective and got into a fight, but everything is fine now," I said softly. Jonah nodded then kissed my head. I walked into the kitchen and got ice then went back to the living room. "We're going upstairs," I said then took Jonah's hand. We walked upstairs then went into our bedroom, we laid down on the bed and I put the ice on his jaw. I laid my head on his chest and he played with my hair.

"I love you baby girl," he whispered.

"I love you too baby," I replied. I closed my eyes and fell into a peaceful sleep.

*the next day*

I woke up with Jonah's arms wrapped around me tightly, keeping our bodies connected. I heard soft snores coming from his mouth, his hair was a mess and he slept peacefully.

I moved around a little bit to get comfortable but I ended up waking Jonah.

"Sorry baby, go back to sleep," I said then kissed his cheek.

"No it's ok," he replied then hugged me tightly. "Good morning my beautiful baby."

"Good morning handsome," I replied with a smile. "How's your jaw?"

"Doing better, but it still hurts," he answered. I gently kissed his bruise and he smiled. "Thank you Baby." I giggled then smiled.

"Your welcome," I replied. I laid my head against his chest and listened to his steady heartbeat. "I love you Jo."

"I love you too baby."