Ibfs - Daniel Seavey

Y/N's POV

I've been best friends with a guy named Daniel for over a year now. We met online and we've never met. We FaceTime daily and sometimes we don't hang up until the next day. He's my everything and I couldn't be happier that I met him.

Although we're best friends, I've started to grow feelings for him. I mean, he's cute, sweet, hot, caring, what else could you want from a guy?

"Y/N LETS GO!" My sister shouted. We're going shopping today and I was supposed to be ready five minutes ago.

"Coming!" I shouted back as I finished applying my lip gloss. I double checked my makeup and outfit in the mirror. I had a tight white crop top that said 'the world is yours babe' in baby blue and white flowy pants. My hair was straightened and I had baby blue shoes as well as some light makeup.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my white purse then Taylor and I started walking to the car.

*while shopping*

I was looking at a beautiful lavender dress, I looked for my size until I felt hands go on my eyes.

"Very funny Tay," I said sarcastically.

"I don't think that's my name," a familiar voice said. I turned around and saw Daniel looking at me with a smile.

"Oh my god," I screamed then hugged him tightly. I started crying and put my head into his neck and he pulled me closer.

When we pulled away he wiped my tears and smiled. "This isn't real," I mumbled.

"Oh it's real," he replied. I hugged him again tightly and laid my head on his shoulder.

I slowly pulled away again then we smiled at each other.

"Ok, I'm going home, have fun! I'll send you guys the video," Taylor said then left. I looked at Daniel and smiled again.

"How about we get some Starbucks?" Daniel asked.

"Ok," I agreed. We walked out of the store and I basically dragged him through the mall to the Starbucks.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"Vanilla bean frappuccino please," I said. He nodded then went to order as I got us seats.

I sat down and went on my phone and scrolled through Instagram as I waited for Daniel.

Soon after Daniel came back with our drinks, he set mine down in front of me and instead of seeing my name I saw a message. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I read. I looked up at Daniel in shock. "Really?" Daniel nodded. I smiled and nodded then stood up and hugged him tightly. I put my head into his neck and smiled.

When we pulled away we sat back down again. "What will your fans think?" I asked.

"Don't worry about them, we'll wait for you to be ready to tell them," he said with a smile. "They already love you."

I nodded with a smile then held his hand over the table.

God I love him.

•••••

Make sure you vote and comment💞

PM me for a request❤️

Keep reading!