Prom? - Daniel Seavey

Requested by: @jeslynnwoodward

Jeslynn's POV

"Meet me at the park in 20 minutes," my bestfriend and also crush, Daniel, said through the phone.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just trust me, see you later," he said then hung up. I sighed and laughed, this boy is interesting.

I quickly put my hair up into a bun and changed into jean shorts and a pink tank top, then I put on some lip gloss then left.

*at the park*

I walked to the park and found Daniel sitting on a bench waiting with a sign. I slowly walked over to him and he stood up and smiled. I gave him a puzzled look but he just smiled again.

"Read the sign," he said.

"I think we'd make a perfect pair at prom," I read. Daniel opened a shoe box to show a pair of vans that I've been wanting for a while.

"What do you say?" he asked with a nervous look. "Will you go to prom with me?"

"Of course," I answered then hugged him. He set the shoes down then hugged me tightly back.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he whispered into my ear. I nodded then hugged him tighter.

When we pulled away he gently kissed my forehead and we both smiled.

*prom*

I walked down my stairs in my light pink dress to see Daniel waiting at my door.

I slowly walked over to him and he placed his arms around my waist.

"Damn you're beautiful," he said with a smile.

"Thank you, you look pretty handsome yourself," I replied with a smile. He smiled at me then took my hand.

"Ready?" he asked gently.

"Yup," I replied.

*at the school*

We walked in and I saw some people on the dance floor while others were at the food table or on the side talking.

"Oh hey, there's Jonah, Zach, Corbyn, and Jack," Daniel said with a smile pointing to his four best friends.

"Let's go say hi," I replied. He nodded then we started walking over to them.

"Hey guys!" Daniel welcomes as he wrapped an arm around my waist, keeping me close to him.

"Hey Daniel," Zach replied.

"Mind introducing your date?" Jonah asked Daniel.

"Of course! This is Jeslynn, my girlfriend," he answered with a smile. He looked at me and smiled then placed a kiss on my forehead.

All throughout the night Daniel and I danced or hearts out, hung out with friends, and shared lots of amazing moments together. But sadly, all things come to an end and we had to go home.

*at home*

Daniel decided to stay the night at my place so we didn't have to leave each other. My parents are pretty chill with him staying over, they know we're responsible.

We went up to my bedroom and closed the door, Daniel showered to get the gel out of his hair while I took off my makeup and took out my hair.

When I was finished I quickly changed into a bralette and shorts to sleep.

When Daniel walked back in the room he was only in his underwear and his hair was wet.

He dried his hair off with the towel then laid down in bed beside me.

I cuddled into him and he held me in his arms.

"Thank you for tonight, it was amazing," I mumbled.

"No problem love, I'm glad you enjoyed it," he replied and kissed the top of my head.

I slowly fell asleep with a smile.

The most perfect night ever.

A/N sorry if this is bad, I kinda rushed it

•••••

Make sure you vote and comment💞

PM me for a request❤️

Keep reading!