Pranks - Zach Herron

Y/N's POV

I turned on my blow dryer and flour came out of it and onto my hair.

"Zachary Dean Herron!" I shouted as I stormed downstairs.

"Yes babe?" Zach replied innocently.

"I told you to stop with the fucking pranks, they're not funny anymore," I shouted at him. For the past few weeks Zach would prank me at least once a day, sometimes more.

"I'm sorry baby," Zach said quietly while walking towards me.

"No you're not sorry, or else you would've stopped when I told you to," I said then stormed back upstairs.

I got back in the shower and washed my hair again to get the flour out of it.

When I got out I dried off and got dressed then went into Zach and my shared bedroom. Zach was in there and I rolled my eyes, ignoring him, as I hung up my towel.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I know you said stop but I didn't think you were being serious," Zach said as he pulled me into him by my hips. He looked into my eyes and I was forced to look back into his. His beautiful eyes were impossible not to fall in love with, they pulled me in every damn time I looked at them.

We stood there, staring into each other's eyes for a few more seconds before I felt Zach's soft lips pressed against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. I felt Zach smile which caused me to also smile. This boy has me hooked in a way that I didn't even know, he pulls me in every time.

When we pulled away we were both breathing heavily and I gave him a small smile.

"I love you Zach," I whispered.

"I love you too princess. I'm sorry," he replied with genuine tears in his eyes.

"No baby, don't cry, it's ok," I said as I wiped away the few tears that were on his cheeks.

"I just feel so terrible for making you mad, I should've listened to you," he told me, the tears didn't stop.

"Oh Zach," I whispered. I pulled him into a hug and he cried into my shoulder as I rubbed his back. "It's ok baby."

"No it's not, I don't like making you mad at me, because then I feel like I messed up us completely," he said through his cries. "And I can't lose you."

"I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, don't worry baby," I whispered. I gently kissed his head then he pulled away and looked down at me. "It's ok babe."

He brought his lips onto mine and pulled me closer by my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

When we ran out of air we pulled away we connected our foreheads and I smiled at him.

"I love you," Zach whispered.

"I love you more," I replied.

"I love you most," Zach said with a small smirk.

"Well I can't beat that can I?" I asked with a giggle. We pulled away then cuddled up on the bed and watched a movie.