Movies - Jonah Marais

Requested by: @skyler804

Skylar's POV

I walked into the movie theatre with my boyfriend Jonah and his band mates, Corbyn, Zach, Jack, and Daniel. Jonah and I have been dating for about 7 months but we've kept it a secret from the fans because I have anxiety and I'm nervous for their reaction.

We all got our tickets and food then we walked into the movie theatre, we were going to see Ugly Dolls. (A/N 😉😉)

We got into our seats, the theatre was pretty empty, a few teenage girls were behind us and a few families with small kids, but other than that it was empty.

Because there was barely anyone I leaned my head on Jonah's shoulder and held his hand. He kissed the top of my head and I smiled.

Throughout the movie, the girls behind us were whispering a little bit, but it was all mumbled so I couldn't make out what they were saying.

As we walked out of the theatre I let go of Jonah's hand so nobody saw us.

Just as we were leaving, the teenage girls came up to us.

"Hey! Could we get a picture with you guys?" one asked. Jonah and I looked at each other with wide eyes but he quickly looked away and nodded at the girls.

"Of course!" Jonah answered. I started shaking and a few tears built up in my eyes. I knew I was having an anxiety attack.

"Excuse me, I'm just going to the bathroom," I said then quickly walked to the bathroom.

I leaned against the bathroom sink and started sobbing.

After a few minutes I felt Jonah's arms go around me. I hugged him tightly and he brushed my hair with his fingers. A few girls in the bathroom gave us weird looks but I ignored them, after all Jonah was in the girls bathroom.

"They promised not to tell anyone, but who knows if they're telling the truth. I think it's time that we tell them anyways, if you're comfortable, if not that's ok too," he said soothingly. I nodded and pulled away, Jonah gently wiped my tears and smiled at me. "Let's go home then we can talk it over." I nodded then we walked out of the bathroom.

"You ok Sky?" Corbyn asked. Corbyn has been my best friend ever since we met. I nodded with a smile.

"Yeah," I replied.

*at home*

Jonah and I walked up to his bedroom and we sat on his bed. I cuddled into his side and he held me in his arms.

"Do you want to tell them?" he asked gently. I took a deep breath and nodded.

He took out his phone and went onto Instagram, he pressed the plus then chose a photo of us together. Then he stared writing the caption.

'Hey guys! I'm here to announce that this beautiful girl is mine😊 we've been dating for quite a while but we've decided to finally tell you guys. I hope you guys support us, please keep the hate to yourselves. Love you guys❤️'

He looked at me and I nodded. He pressed post.

His phone instantly started blowing up with positive comments like 'you guys are so cute!' Or 'aww'. I smiled at Jonah and he smiled back. "I love you princess," he whispered and kissed me softly.

"I love you too."

•••••

Make sure you vote and comment💞

PM me for a request❤️

Keep reading!