Party - Daniel Seavey

Requested by: @ellejonescooper

Evelyn's POV

I walked around Logan's house, trying to find my boyfriend, Daniel. He's been gone for the past 15 minutes and I started getting worried.

As I walked upstairs I was pinned again a wall by a guy I didn't recognize. I looked at him in fear and he smirked at me.

"Hey baby girl, ready for some fun?" he asked devilishly. I froze as he pressed his lips against mine.

I didn't know what to do, my body was frozen and I couldn't move a muscle.

I felt his body get lifted off of me and I saw Daniel punching him.

I still stood there frozen as Daniel beat him up.

Eventually Daniel walked over to me and grabbed my wrist, he started walking downstairs.

He pulled me out to the car angrily and pushed me into the passenger seat, he got into the driver seat then started driving home.

"Daniel, I'm so sorry, he came up against me and I froze, I didn't know what to do and I-."

"Shut the hell up," he shouted. I nodded in fear and a few tears welled up in my eyes. Daniel's never been this mad at anyone before, it scared me.

*at home*

We walked into the house in silence then Daniel stopped and turned around to face me. He looked angry.

"What the hell happened?" he grunted.

"I was looking for you, and he came up to me, he was too strong and I couldn't get out of his grip. I'm sorry," I said with tears in my eyes.

"Bull shit you're sorry," he said then slapped me. My head was thrown to the side and I held my cheek, not looking at Daniel.

I slowly turned to face him and his eyes were wide and his face was shocked. I looked at him angrily and his face was filled with guilt.

I shook my head then started walking upstairs. "Evelyn, please come back," he called after me.

"Don't even try Daniel," I replied. I walked into our room and slammed the door before locking it.

I laid down on the bed and sobbed into a pillow. I didn't mean for anything to happen, and Daniel knows I would never do that to him.

After about half an hour of sobbing there was a gentle knock on the door.

"Evelyn?" Daniel asked gently.

"Go away," I shouted.

"Baby girl, please let me in. I'm sorry," he pleaded.

"You hurt me," I replied.

"I know love, and I'm so so sorry. Please let me in," he replied calmly.

I slowly got out of the bed and walked over to the door. I unlocked it and opened it.

Daniel immediately wrapped his arms around me tightly. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry," he repeatedly whispered. I felt my shoulder getting soaked from tears and I slowly hugged him back. "I'm so sorry baby girl, I didn't mean it. I let my jealously get the better of me, I'm so sorry. I love you so much, I didn't mean anything."

I put my head into his neck and held him tightly in my arms.

We slowly pulled away and he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. I saw tears in his red, puffy eyes.

"It's ok Dani," I said quietly.

"No, it's not ok. What I did is totally unacceptable and so unforgivable. A girl should never be treated that way and I know that. If you don't forgive me I understand," he rambled.

"Daniel, I forgive you," I told him. He let out a relieved sigh before hugging me again.

"I love you my princess," he mumbled.

"I love you too my prince."

A/N hope you like it!!

•••••

Make sure you vote and comment💞

PM me for a request❤️

Keep reading!