Prom surprise - Daniel Seavey

Y/N's POV

I applied foundation onto my face lazily as my three best friends beamed about prom.

"Jeremy is literally so sweet, he got us a limo to take us back to his house after prom," Ashley cooed to Jess, Alli and I. I just nodded.

"Why are you so down?" Alli asked me.

"I mean I'm excited for prom and everything, but Daniel isn't here, and I don't really want to go," I answered. Daniel and I are in a long distance relationship and he couldn't make it for prom because he's on tour.

"We're going to have so much fun that you'll forget all about Daniel, I promise," Jess told me.

"I hope so," I sighed with a shrug.

When we were finished getting ready there was a knock on the door, I opened it curiously and I saw Daniel singing with his guitar.

"Wise men say
Only fools rush in,
But I can't help falling in love with you.
Shall I stay
Would it be a sin,
If I can't help falling in love with you.
Shall I stay
Would it be a sin,
If I can't help falling in love with you.
Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand
Take my whole life too,
For I can't help falling in love with you," he sung gently. I covered my mouth with my hand and he smiled at me. He set down his guitar and took my hands. "Would you like to go to prom with me?"

"Of course," I said then hugged him tightly. "I missed you," I mumbled into his ear.

"I missed you too beautiful," he said then we pulled away. I pressed a soft kiss to his lips then he smiled. "Ready to go?"

"What about Ashley, Jess and Alli?" I asked looking back at the girls.

"We have rides, just go," Alli shooed me off. I smiled at them and squeezed Daniel's hands.

"Ok, see you girls soon," I said then started walking with Daniel to his car.

When we got in his car he smiled at me.

"You look amazing," he told me.

"Thank you, you look pretty handsome yourself," I replied with a cheeky smile. Daniel took my hand then started driving to my school.

We danced the whole night away and I couldn't be more glad that I spent this night with the man I love most.