Meeting them - Daniel Seavey

Requested by: @heyitsmeags

Meagan's POV

"Ready?" Christina asked me. I looked at the front door of her boyfriend's house that he shares with his band.

"Yeah!" I replied. I took out my phone to record because Christina and Corbyn haven't seen each other in a few weeks and weren't supposed to see each other for another week.

Christina knocked on the door gently and I started recording.

Soon enough a blonde opened the door and looked at her in shock.

"No way," he mumbled under his breath. He hugged Christina tightly and they put their heads into the other's neck.

"Hi baby," Christina said gently. Ok, so that's Corbyn.

"Hi love," he replied.

When they pulled away Corbyn pecked Christina's lips gently then pulled away. I stopped recording and put my phone away. "Who's this?" Corbyn asked Christina while looking at me.

"Meagan, my best friend, I thought she should meet you guys," Christina answered. Corbyn nodded.

"Ok, well, hey Meagan! I'm Corbyn," he said and put his hand out. I shook his hand and smiled.

"Hey," I replied. We pulled away and we walked inside of the house.

"Ayyeeee Christina!" A guy with a tooth gap exclaimed. He hugged Christina and said hello then looked at me. "Who's this pretty lady?" he asked, making me blush, then looked at me.

"My best friend Meagan," Christina replied.

"Well, hello Meagan! I'm Daniel," he said cheerfully.

"Hello!" I replied with a wave. Three other teenage boys walked over and said hello to Christina.

"Guys, this is Meagan, my best friend, and Meagan, this is Zach, Jonah, and Jack, the other three stupid asses you haven't met yet," Christina said. They all looked at her with a fake mad expression. "I'm kidding, the only stupid one here is Zach."

"Heyyyy," Zach complained.

"I'm kidding blushy cheeks," Christina said with a laugh. We all started laughing.

We all sat down in the living room and started small talk.

"So, how did you meet Christina?" Corbyn asked me.

"We're roommates," I answered.

"How come I haven't seen you? I've been to her dorm many times," Corbyn said confused.

"I work night shifts," I answered.

"What's your sleep schedule like then?" Corbyn asked in shock.