I hate me more

Hi! I hope you guys like this!

Warning: Yelling, self hate, curse words

~~~~~~

Lâncës PÖV~~

I stare at my teammates as they form a battle plan. It is funny at how everyone seems to understand each other but they take a single look at me and they misjudge me.

"Lance is to idiotic to be one of the fighters! He will most likely shoot one of us!" Keith complained, throwing his hands up and doing hand movements. Shiro stared at the boy in shock before slowly agreeing with him.
"I agree with Keith. Lance will also get us caught by his loud ass mouth!" Pidge growled at Allura. Shiro glared at pidge for the use of language.

"He did get us caught on the last mission." Hunk intervened.
"Guys I'm rig-"I try to say, "LANCE SHUT UP! GOD YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!" Keith was furious.

That is when I snap. "I HAVE RIGHT TO TALK! I AM, IN EVERY RIGHT, ABLE TO TO TALK! ALL YOU GUYS DO IS PUSH ME AROUND AND TALK BAD ABOUT ME!
YOU DO REALIZE I AM NOT A ROBOT! IT'S NOT LIKE I AM BRAINLESS!" I shout tears in my eyes.

Keith opens his mouth to speak but I cut him off,"I COULD JUST WALK OUT THIS ROOM LIKE I DO EVERY TIME YOU TALK BAD ABOUT ME BOUT I WON'T! BECAUSE I KNOW I WON'T SURVIVE THIS TIME!" By now everyone was paralyzed in shock.

Keith was the first to move, as he glared at Lance."You do realize no one wants you here? We all hate you." He barked at me.

I take a step back as I smile a bittersweet smile.

"I hate me more." I take off into my room and use my bayard and put it against my head. "Adios, Mama. esto no es tu culpa. Me encanta." I say to no one. 

All was heard was a loud

Bang
~~~~~