Not My Fault

Third part to My Fault and Your Fault

---

I felt the door swing side ways as I fall into somebody's arms.

"Lance? Lance, are you okay? What happened?" To which I recoiled like I have been burned. I look up and gulp as I see a very concerned Hunk.
Keith is going to literally kill me.

"Listen, Lance, you have been acting weird lately and have been avoiding us. We miss your annoying personality!" Pidge called out to us, her voice practicality pleading for it to go back to how it was.

"I-I got-got to go." I stutter out on a force of habit.

Hunk gives me the look, the one saying that you aren't off the hook. "No, Lance! We got stuck her together, and we will all talk this out!" 

"Hunk's right, Lance. We miss you." Shiro said. I only look around for Keith.

But I can't find him.

"No,no,no I should be dead! Or he is going to-" I freeze.
"Who's he, Lance? Is it Keith?" I only stay silent.

"Lance, I-"

"Is he awake?" My blood runs cold. I felt my face grow pale. Coran seems to pick up on this.
"Yes, but we are afraid that you aren't allowed to see him." Keith's anger grew.

"But he is my boyfriend." He walked over to me, much to everyone's dismay. He clutched my arms and holds it in a way that will make it snap if I saud something wrong. "Right, Lance?"

"Keith! You're hurting him!" Hunk says trying to pull me away but Keith only put a smile on his face and pulls me more to him.

I push away the feeling of fear and put a smile on my face. "It's true." Everyone just ignored what I said and tried to get him away from me.

"Please, I-"

"Did you tell them?" Keith whispered in my ear. I shuddered.

"No, not exactly." Keith slapped me. Hunk rushed over and pushed Keith off me. Keith only went between his legs and grabbed me to pull us away.

"Lance!" They shout after me. I only mindlessly follow behind someone who has abused me in so many different ways.

He shoved me in his room and locked the door. He turned towards me and took the scissors on his bed amd shoved me on the bed. I couldn't move.

He tied me to the bed and then cut my clothes off. He bit my lip making it bleed but he just bite it harder and harder until it was a huge bump and he took his knife and cut as deep as he could from the bleeding bump to my jaw.

I bite back a groan of pain. He sits on my waist and dragged his knife along my torso. He let is pierce threw when he felt like it and then took it to my arm. He cut and cut into the tissue and didn't stop until he wanted to.

"You told them. You know you don't tell anyone." I stare at him he only punches me in the voice, probably giving me a bruise on my eye and a broken nose.

"ANSWER ME!" A shout of my name is let out outside the door. Keith doesn't seem to realize that the others are currently outside the door.

Keith just smirks and goes to my hand. He grabs it and swings his arm back and lets it come down and pierce through my hand to which I let out a blood curdling scream. Keith just slaps me to shut me up.

A loud bang was heard outside the door and incomes said door cave in. There is Pidge and Coran. Hunk is behind them with Shiro already in the room and Allura just wasn't present. But you could hear them talk to her. Shiro grabs Keith and throws him to the floor and holds him down.

Hunk drags me to Coran. I let myself pass out once again.

-

A few days later (like a week)

Keith was kicked out of Voltron. I was treated like a human but I lost my a lot of stuff. They decided for Pidge to build me a therapy bot that will give me therapy.

I've been better but it doesn't change what happened. I still can't talk or eat with being reassured but I still don't most of the time. But I'm getting better.

--
Sorry sorry sorry and I'll be updating more I promise.
But I did have a few changes ngl so here

I got it cut short in November 2019 but I got one side shaved about a week ago

I love you guys, and I promise to update and if I dont then just spam me