Cheating

My sister is judging me for adding who i did add for Keith is cheating

---

Today was mine and Keith's anniversary.
I geuniuly think that he is the one! We survived a fucking war together.

I made a classic black coffee and didn't bother to make breakfast because I was wanting a certain 'thing' to happen afterwards. I giggle at the thought and grab the now ready coffee.

I hear a yell coming from our bed room and I race up the stairs with the food?. I hope he is okay and that he didn't jus-

My mouth gaps and tears blur my eyes. There right infront of me is Keith sitting on top of Hunk and they are naked, Hunk is inside of him, and oh yeah did I say that they were naked?

I hear the clash of the glass onto the marble floor. I see Keith get off on Hunk quickly and Hunk sit up and cover his dick. I feel hot tears run down my face and the cut the glass made on my hand as I fell onto the ground.

"Lance?! Lance, I am so sorry and- is that blood? Are you oka-" I flinch away from him and get off the floor. I shake my head no. I craddle my bloody hand. I hear the russle of clothes being put on
and footsteps coming close. I walk into the gap on the doorway and race down into the bathroom.

"Baby? Baby, come on I said I was sorry! I didn't think that you would find out!"
I hear Keith yell. Then I hear Hunk's cinnamon roll voice. Then I remember that he isn't a cinnamon roll at all.

"Buddy? Lance come on this isn't funny! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings! I never thought that you would catch us!"

I put my hand over my mouth when I realize something. They never thought I would catch them. This isn't the first time. Nor would they stop if we got married. Would he even say yes..? Would he even care enough to continue to lie to me and say that he loves me?

At this point I feel the coldness of the floor and the salty tears. I peer up to search for my razer blade. I reach to where it's at and make the first line. Then the second, then the third. All while the same sentence to repeating to me.

He never loved you

He never loved you

He never loved you

He never loved you

He never loved you

My arm was bleeding out, almost covering my whole arm with a maroon red. I turn on the faucet and the running water burns my arm in my attempt of cleaning it. I don't bother to bandage them.

I look in the mirror and I hear them again.

"I can't find him. And seeing as he is not with you I am guessing you can't either. How about we finish what we started?" Keith seduces. Hunk doesn't say anything but moans and yells come from the guest bedroom next to the bathroom.

I hold my hand and walk out of the bathroom. I walk into my room and get my pen and paper.

Dear Person reading this,  7-28-16

  I am sorry for causing such a scene. I bet you know who I am, and if not, you will just read this aloud. I hated my life since I was seven. My dad was abusive and my mother was on her death bed.

But it all changed since I met Keith Kogane. I loved him since the first day at the Garrison. I confessed on my birthday and he said yes. Exactly five years later he cheats on me with my best friend.

Hunk, my man my buddy, you fucked my boyfriend. You became my friend because we despise cheating. I guess that memory is down the drain. Along with with some blood I might add.

So anyone who reads this, can you please tell Keith that I love him. And give him what is in my hand? Please? Hasta La later guys

                 Sincerely the seventh wheel

~~~

After Hunk left Keith's ass felt sore but he wanted to search for Lance. He knows it hurt him and he knows that Lance has always been there for him. He loved him and would never normally cheat, but he just was so busy writing that cheating almost felt good.

Keith looked into Lance's room to find cuts on his arms and blood rushing through them. Tears flood his eyes and he slides to his side. He grabs the note and reads it.

It's all my fault

He looks at his hand and grabs what is in it. A little black box with a purple bow on the back. He opens it to be gretted with two silver rings that had each other's confesstion words.

Keith grabs the one that says,"I love you with all the endless stars in every universe and galaxy."

Lance's confession words to him

He kisses it and puts it on. He know he was dead since he walking in here.

Why?

Lance would never stop fighting

--

Yeet I hoped I made you cry ;')

Also I might had added a bit of Hamilton with the cheating more than once and the he was to busying writing

Good night, good day, good holiday