Heather

Sup motherfuckers im here

This is basically a song fic-but not a song fic

Also a rant because i fucking hate everything :)

Also this an au that they dont go to space and they went to a normal high school. Also a lot of people write Lance to having not much money/having hand me down which makes since seeing as they have siblings and most sibling familys temd to use hand me downs.
---

"McClain!"

I turn around to see my ex-school rival. I had a little crush on him while growing up. After an incident of us getting into another fight and forced to hang our for hours, we decided to at least be civil towards eachother, but it became a curse after the crush grew into something more.

"Kogane, what brings you to my direction?" I step backwards with my other foot still in the air and use my fingers to wave around me.

He rolled his eyes and shifted his bag strap on his shoulder. "I'm headed to the movies with Acxa in a few hours. You should come with, you can bring Allura." I raised my eyebrows.

"Inviting people to a date that isn't the person you are dating is kinda wrong, bud." Keith huffed and caught up with me. "And besides, my mom has me chained to the ironing board due to the fight we had a few months back." I lie, ready to just flop down onto my bed and cry out the fact that Keith would never like me back.

"Still? I thought she ended it a few weeks ago?" Did I tell him that she did or is he guessing? Either way I am so screwed.

"Nope, my mom hates any kind of violence and when she got a call saying her son had broke a boy's nose, she had unleashed the fire from hell." Keith snickered.

"Your mom is kinda scary. The look she gave me when I busted your lip and gave you a black eye? I thought she would turn me into stone and smash me into a concrete wall!" We laugh together. Keith always looks so care free when the topic is off of school.

"So, is there anything special about this date that you wanted me to join in?" He let out groan to which I laugh at. He shoved his head in his hands and started muttering to himself.

"It's Acxa's birthday tomorrow and she wanted us two to have some alone time together." It took me a few second to realize what he had meant.

"Oh! Oh, my God, are you even ready for that?" I hit his shoulder playfully. He stuck his tongue out at me, and I stick mine right back.

"I don't think so, I mean-I just turned eighteen less than two months ago. Besides, I told my mother I would wait at least one year into Acxa and mine's relationship to have sex. It's only been four months." He replied in a confused manner. My chest tighten a little to know that there could be a chance that Keith would ever have sex with Acxa.

However, my thoughts tread away from it as we stepped outside into the winter air. Why is it so fucking cold outside? I shiver into my thin white and blue shirt. I forgot my stupid jacket at home. Keith glanced over at me. "Are you cold, McClain?" Before I could answer, he pulls out a dark red sweater from his bag and hands it to me.

"Are you sure I can borrow this?" He nods and stops walking so I can put it on.

I took off my bag from my back and pull it over my head and pushed my arms through. It was actually pretty thick and cozy. It was also very warm. I picked my bag back up and slung it around my shoulder. "Thanks, Kogane." He smiles at me.

"It looks better on you than it ever did me." I laugh at this. If only he knew, how much I like him.

However, I watched Keith's eyes catching something. I look in the direction he is and there was the beloved Acxa in all her stupid glory.
She was walking with Lotor, her step-brother, and they were walking in the opposite direction we are. She was a sight for sore eyes, she was briggter than the blue sky.