Clone

Hi! Enjoy!

TW: Blood, tears, self harm

~~~~

I take a deep breath, hoping for the best. I grab my bayard from the ocean. I just fiished off a galra that knocked my bayard out of my hands and into the deep red liquid.

I hate this damn color.

I grab the item and rush to the surface, breathing for air. I hear voices in the distance as I reached for my helmet. The air was breathable and kind of like Earth's.
"Guys?" I ask over the intercom. I hear them fighting the galra, no one noticing that I wasn't there. Like normal. I felt a stinging pain in my back and I look behind me. Haggar.

I blank out and the last thing I see is Haggar smiling under the hood.

Time skip brought to you by Lance' previous death.

I groan and grab my head to stop the ringing in my ears. I look around and see light purple walls and both the ceiling and floor a darker shade of purple.
I look down at my hands and ankles to see chains. I can move my arms a bit but not to much, as well with my ankles.

"Awake I see? Good, maybe I can get some anwsers from you." Haggar's voice filled the room, echoing back to her. I feel dread began to spread through my body. I glared at her but I couldn't quite make a sound.

I try to move more, or maybe just get out of these galran metal chains. She tsks and simply throws a small orb at me. It didn't hurt as much as you think it would, but it still had me screaming.

"Stop struggling so much, Blue Paladin." She stepped closer but stopped. I stare at her as she gets this weird idea.

She throws many of those orbs and me, but this time it felt more as if it was on fire. I scream and scream until my voice feels broken.

----

It has been four days and she tortures me every varga of it.

But Lance, you deserve it. After all you are just the weakest paladin. Are you even a paladin.

Haggar returns into the room but this time it felt different. She cackled and formed a new orb. What? This orb was not purple but it was a soft blue with red on it. She threw the orb at me, cackling more.

---
I hold my breath as I watch Shiro greet me. No not me but him. The clone smirked and shook Shiro's good hand. He talked about how much he hated jokes and flirting. They seemed to like him better. I flinch when he goes into my room.

He sleeps, as requested by the team, and I try to take control. He easily defeats me so I curl up in a ball. I cry until my eyes are dry.

--

Part 2?

I think part 2 maybe a open book ending. So here out of thses you guys pick which one

·Lance dies

·Lance fights the clone
(If so who will win)

·Lance ends up killing the clone but then kills himself

I hope you like any of those

Now by bi my child's :)