Transphobia

There will be a trans lance in this and a small story I have experienced last month. Sorry for the small updates btw. Also, I am working on a lance ondshots book! It should be up this week!

---

(Before he knows he is a he. He is 12 and has a big enough chest for bras)

Lacy's POV:

Gasolina plays from my bedside table. I groan and hit the alarm clock and unplug my 'tester phone' from the clock.

I sit up and go to the closet and pick out a bra and a dark blue dress. As I take off my nightwear, my sister comes barging into the room.

"RACHEAL GET OUT! IM HALFWAY NAKED!" I screech out. She giggles and hands me a wrapped box with a yellow bow. I forgot I was turning twelve today.

"Here. I remember that you love skincare that I got for myself so there." I thank her for the present. "Yeah, yeah. I want a hug when you're done." I nod and shove her out of the room.

I continue putting the outfit on and do the skin care. The blue face mask matching the dress. As the mask is drying I pull up my hair into a braided ponytail. My hair went all the way down to my butt so the ponytail was pretty long.

I wash the blue mask off and run down the stairs and into the kitchen where my eldest sister gave me a present as well.

I grab it from the mute girl and examine the box. It was purple with a velvet bow. I open it and see a book that was purple and had a blueish silver rose on it that had a dripping black liquid on it. Because you love to hate me. I hug her as thanks.

I remember to hug my other sister and skip over to her and hug her as well. My mother pops out from the hall and rushes over to me. I smile at her and squeeze her. She squeezes back and she pulls back.

"Feliz cumpleaños mi Hermosa hija!" She kisses my forehead and holds onto my arms. I give her a smile, tears starting to form in my eyes. She has tears in her eyes too. Probably from having all her kids growing up like there is no tomorrow.

"Te Amo y gracias mamá." I let some tears fall down. She wipes them away and grabs the keys.

"Vamos, Lacy." I close the front door and go into the car.

Time Skip

"So you're telling me that my daughter got in trouble for punching a boy who snapped her bra strap?" I watch my mother say, having a bit of a problem with her English.

The principal nods her head. "Ok, and you were wondering if I am going to press charges for letting a boy sexually harass her?" The principal and the teacher's faces went pale.

"I don't think it was that serious, Mrs. McClain." The teacher waves his hands around. The principal nods and adds,

"I think you're missing the point." She clasped her hands together. The boy's mother starts to sob into her hands.

My mother looks at me. Getting her hint I tell her what happened. "Blake kept pinging my bra and I asked the teacher if he could tell him to stop. He told me to ignore it and the boy unclasped my bra so I hit him. Only then did he stop." I explained, my eyes filling with tears.

She snapped her head towards the teacher. She leaned forward in her chair. "And you let him do this? You didn't stop him? How about you let me feel the front of your trousers."

The teacher looked at her with wide eyes. "What? No!" He placed his hands in front of his trousers.
"Does that seem inappropriate to you? Why don't you go over to Ms. Taylor and pull her bra right now. See how fun it is for her. Or you could snap Blake's mother's. Or better yet snap mine! Is it the fact that they are children make it fun?"
She leans back in her chair.