Forgotten Birthdays

This will have a sad ending so yeet

---

Lance McClain was sure they forgot.

I mean, after all he is Lance, just the goofball and place holder for the blue lion.

He meant nothing and never will, and he knew this. So why did it bother him so fucking much?

He knew he was annoying, he knew he was loud, he knew he was useless, he knew he was replaceable. So why the fuck did them not knowing about him being born on July twenty-eight bug him so much?

They had celebrated Hunk's, Shiro's, and Pidge's but not his.

Even his homophobic grandma send a gift over to him every year!

It hurt seeing their normal, annoyed, faces when he woke up late again.

It hurt seeing his best-friend use his angry voice with him when he messed up during training.

It hurt seeing the girls that remind him of his sister's have a girl day without him.

It hurt seeing Keith and Shiro act like brothers to everyone but ignore him completely.

It hurt to hear Coran tell him that he was not needed today.

It hurt to know that they didn't even care.

So he got up from the bloodied floor and turned the water on. He shoved his arms under and winced when the cold water hit his fresh cuts.

He wrapped them up and pulled his sleeves down. He opened the door and drug his feet along the floor.

Lance looked up when he heard laughter. There was his 'Family' ating and laughing together. Allura was leaning onto Coran because she was laughing so hard, Hunk was slapping his knee, Pidge was covering her mouth that seemed to have food in it, Shiro and Keith were slamming the table.

Lance wasn't seen so he turned away and ran into his room.

He knew it, SO WHY DID IT HURT SO MUCH!

Lance locked his door and his legs gave out from underneath him. Tears flowed down his face non-stop, no matter how many types he tried to be good enough he just wasn't!

He cried and cried until he couldn't anymore.

Grabbing the noose he bought from the space store, he tied it to the ceiling hook. The hook was incredibly strong so it could hold him. He grabbed the piece of paper he was going to give to Coran (a nice earth one seeing as Coran wanted to learn more about Earth) and he wrote the date.

Lets switch rooms-

Hunk had this feeling like he had forgotten something. He's had it all day and he can't seem to figure out why was wrong. Hunk got up from the table and went to get a cup to fill with space juice.

Once he got the cup it seemed to zap the memory into him. He dropped the cup and the thud it made, made everyone look at him. "Uh, oh. Oh, nonononononono!" He left the cup and raced to Lance's room.

He pounded on the door while he heard the foot-steps of the others. "LANCE! OPEN UP! PLEASE!" Hunk couldn't stop from having the feeling of throwing up.

He broke the dorror down to see Lance hanging from the ceiling. The others caught up with him and turned white like a ghost.

He saw a piece of paper under him and grabbed it.

July.28.1990

----
(I dont know what fucking year)