Your fault

So this is actually a part two for My fault. So here it is my children

Tw: rape, abuse, cuts

----

"I love you, sharpshooter."

I wish that he still said it with that much love in his voice. Now when he says it, it sounds so forced.

I wipe some tears on my face, wincing when I feel a fresh cut near my eye. I broke a rule.

~~FlashBack to twenty minutes ago~~

I was wandering around the ship when I bump into someone. I didn't even have to look up to see who it was.

"Hey, Lance! Good job on the recent mission! I was going to tell you earlier but you ran straight to your room. Everything alright, buddy?" Hunk asked. I pray Keith doesn't find out.

He doesn't like me talking to Hunk, Pidge, and Allura. He says that they might take me away from him.

"I am-I am fine." I repeat. I can feel the color drain from my face when I see Keith out of the corner of my eye.

"Anyway I have to go. See ya later, man!" I sprint off. I run until I longer can.

I end up in mine and Keith's shared bedroom.

I knew what was going to happen. Keith was angry and when he was angry, let's just say my body is a punching bag.

"Lance, did I see you talking to Hunk?" I didn't even notice that he came in. I can only nod, knwoing that if I lie my punishment will be ten times worse.

He walks over to the bedside and grabs his blade and a book. He throws the book at my face and lifts me by my shirt.

"Did you see the way you almost blocked the book? If you block anything I will make your punishment worse. Just add that to the rule list?" He gribbed his knife and dragged it across my bare stomach.

I bit my lip to prevent me from screaming. Rule number 6 is to not scream. And I guess blocking is rule number 8.

He moves the knife to my face, striking my cheek. After that he throws rhe knife and punches my face.

My vision blurs and I can barley see when he leaves the room and mutters a, "Be less pathetic. I'll be training. Don't follow."

~~~~

I look into the mirror that I got at the space mall. A broken boy who has marks and scars littering his body stares back at me. He seems a bit pale and has a huge cut under his eye and on his pastel gray eye. I didn't want to look any longer.

SMASH

The mirror shakes and now has a lots of scars on it too, like the broken boy in the mirror.

I hate staring at the broken boy.

How weak he his and how his body are littered with memories of his lover.

I stare into the shattered mirror. I pull my shirt collar down to reveal bite marks. I lift the bottom of my shirt to show hand prints. God, how much I hated that night.

~FLASH BACK also rape warning~

Keith tugged my arm, growling at the alien that I saved a couple minutes ago.

"I'll be taking him, thank you very much." He pulled me into the ship and into our bedroom. "Did you see the way she looked at you! You deserve each other. Both of you are sluts."

He pulled my head to the side using my hair, and preceded to suck and bite my neck. He lickes over bite marks and bite the parts he sucked. I gasp at the feeling. It felt awful.

"W-wait Keith! I don't want to do this yet!" I try to push him away. He growls more and tightens his grip on my hip and hair. He shoves me on the bed and sits on my thighs.

"Too bad for you then." He rips my shirt off and uses the clothing to tie me to the bed.

I start to feel tears coming from my eyes. I wanted to throw up.

~FLASH BACK OVER~[I didnt want I write rape again, sorry]

He made me take both a 11 inch dildo and his dick, he also forced me to wear a cock ring while he came into me so many times. He never even gave me aftercare.

It still hurts. The worse thing is he fucks me in my sleep sometimes. Actually the worse thing could be the fact he uses me for forced sex and when he wants to bottom he ties me down and rides me. I want to end it but last time I tried he-he..

He cut my eye open.

That hurt so much. I actually hoped I lose enough blood to die. But of course I'm hella unlucky and I survived but now Im blind in that eye and it's now a light pastel gray with a large cut on it, starting at my eyebrow to align with the end of my nose.

I grab the closest thing to me and strike it through my heart. A freaking book.

Great, that didn't work! Fuck this! I grab Keith's old bayard and force it into the sword like form. I cut my throat then quickly at my chest.

I feel blood pour out of me and god did that feel good.

I feel my vision go dark and then

Nothing

To be continued

(Hello 🖐)