I'M NOT THE CLONE

Here is! Finally XD

-----

Months later~~

Lotor found out what Haggar was doing and took me away from it. Whatever is in his brain it is SEVERELY dangerous. He is cute though.

"Blue paladin, were you not listening?" Lotor asks staring at me. I shake my head and he sighs.

"Sorry, your majesty." He grabs my arm and pulls me into his room.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, but I have a question I need you to answer." He breathes in, "How are you here but still with Voltron?" He grabs something from the desk and it pulls up a screen.

Everyone was in the lounge and were laughing and talking. "Lance, when did you become funny? I thought you didn't like jokes." Pidge asks playing with a device they made.

Fake Lance makes a face and just swats at them. "I don't like stupid jokes. Like some, actually all, of my old jokes" the team agreed and continued doing what they were doing.

Lotor turns the thing off and looks at me. "Haggar made a clone. Most likely one that was suited for them to like." Tears fall down my face. Lotor pulls my chin up and smiles at me. Like a kinda cute smile. It looked so pure.

Lotor pulls away and pulls me away from the ground. He pulls me in for a hug and pulls away just as fast. "Would you like so get rid of the clone?" He looked at me.

I nod as fast as I could. I just want to see my Pidge. No, we are not dating but I consider her as a sister.

He drags me to a pod where we both get in. He puts in the coordination and we blast off.

"So, Blue Paladin, why do they like him better than you? You are an impeccable human being." He smiles at me again. I cover my blushing face and smile at him back.

"Well, they never really liked my jokes nor my flirting. They never liked how I tried to help them sleep. They never liked how I talked so much. I guess they didn't like me in general? I mean, most people don't so I'm not very surprised."
I look away, my vision getting blurry.

Lotor looks at me shocked. He registered what I said and seemed to get an idea. "I would like to hear some of your flirtings." He looked away with a blush on his face.

I smile as I try to think of one. "Flowers are beautiful but so are you. Your eyes are as shiny as the sun. Your smile makes any day my favorite day. Can I see your hand?" His face is a dark red by now and he covers one hand over his face and hands out his other.

I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers. "This is magical but I know that a kiss would be even better." He looks up from his hand. Lotor smiles at me and leans in.

I lean in as well and soon our lips are touching. Out of nowhere I push my lips forward and put my hands in his hair. He holds my waist and pushes as well. I pull away, looking into his eyes. Both of our faces are beet red and his eyes show love.

Lotor seems to think of something that makes him hug me tight. I hug back, a little confused. "Please, please be careful with the clone." He whispers near my ear.

"I will, I promise," I whisper back, holding him tighter.

Time Skip

I get onto the ship, trying to make it look like I didn't just have sex in a pod. "Lance? What are you doing in the control room? I just saw you in our bed?" I heard a certain black-haired say.

My voice gets caught in my throat, making it barely even close to being clear. "I am, I am not that Lance!"

"Hah? Yeah, I don't believe you. Just tell me what Pidge gave you to make you teleport." He crossed his arms and glared at me. I nervously glare back. Who knows what they can do to me if they don't believe me?

Keith looks at me up and down. "So, what teleportation device did she make? Because the last time I checked, she didn't make one yet and was currently focusing on a hologram for Allura. That means she couldn't have time to make one for you." Damn Keith and his observations.

"I am not that Lance. I am the realy Lance." He looked unamused. He rolled his eyes and glared even harder. If looks could kill....

"I thought you hated your old dumb antics? You're kinda pulling one now." Keith came closer to me and with each step he took, I took backwards.

An exact copy of me came into the room and started to wrap his arms around Keith. Wait..what?

Keith seemed to have the same thought has me and turned to see who held him, and when he saw the clone he slid out of his grib. "WHA THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" Keith stared at the clone and I.

His screaming seemed to wake up Hunk, seeing as he came in to the room with his bayard ready. He saw the clone and me and looked at the wall like the office.

Keith went and stood beside Hunk while glaring at the two of us. Damn, he likes his glaring.

Hunk sighed and called his bayard. It turned to it's cannon and he pointed it at the two of us. Shiro barges in with Pidge, Allura, and Coran. "Point it at the one with messy hair!" Shiro calls.

Hunk points it at me like asked. "No! Point it at the other one!" Coran waves his arm up and down.

That's when the clone started to slip thoughts in to my mind.

Ugh, why did the new Lance turn into the old one!

The new one was better

The new one knew better

SHOOT THE MESSY ONE

THE MESSY ONE

Should I shoot the messy one or the cut back and cleaned one? The messy one.

"Really, really Hunk? We have been friends for years and you chose me?" I felt my sanity slip.

"And really Shiro? Coran? Allura? Pidge?" I felt a flip switch.

"SCREW ALL YOU BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT? I AM NOT GONNA HATE THIS ONE BIT."

I take my given sword and hit Hunk's bayard away. I take a swing at hunk, purposely missing and had him hit the clone. The clone survived so I grab his wrist and twist. I pull the knife over his wrist m, making hundreds of cuts and after getting bored I cut his throat. I was sick of it all. But then...

"Oh, my God! You just killed LANCE!" Hunk screeched. Guilt feeds on me.

My stomach consumes itself with guilt and my head repeats murderer.

"Shoot me! Please!" I ask. They look at me willingly but Coran stops them and walks away. They walk away with him. I leave the castle.

A week later after lotor went asleep.

I killed someone.
I killed someone.
I killed someone.
I killed someone.
I killed someone.
I killed someone.
I killed someone.
I killed someone.

I take the sword.

I killed someone.
I killed someone.
I killed someone.
I killed someone.
I killed someone.

I cut it through my heart.

I killed someone.
But it wasnt just the clone.