Pay back is a Bitch, huh?

Yeet i am not dead. So this will have rape, murder, and basically Lance turns insane after being raped and abused by his father. This is the symbol that shows gory or rape parts:

---

"Why aren't you a perfect boy?" My father purred. I just came home from the store after school to buy alcohol for my father.

He grabs my chin and forces my head to the other side. He lets go and takes one of the bottles and downs every last drop.

He throws to bottle to the other side of the room. Just the sound of broken glass makes me cringe.

---₩SLIGHT GORE₩---

I come home from daycare and I hear screams and yells from my mom. My heart drops and my body seems to act on it's own. It races to the room they're in, making no noise I crack the door open.

Momma is tied to a chair, with blood pouring out of her newly cut cheek. I see my dad approach her with a dagger and a cloth. He puts the cloth in momma's mouth and drags to knife to her eye.

Dad tightens his grip and pulls the knife away. I feel my throat go dry.

He swiftly stabs her eye and yanks it as hard as he seems to be able to. She screeches in pain and her face is bleeding terribly. Dad then pulls the eye off the dagger and licks the knife thing. I gag and bring a hand to my mouth.

Father then grabs a glass vase and smashes it against our dining table. He grabs to sharpest and largest piece and stabs her in the wrist, thigh, and shoulder. To finish her off he grabs a blow torch and sets her aflame.

I cover my mouth to keep from screaming and I sprint out the back door. I didn't go far knowing that if he sees me gone longer then normal I will get the same punishment.

---₩END OF GORE₩---

I come back from that unwanted reminder when my father yanks my hair. I wimper as a sign that it hurts.

"Maybe you are pretty enough for the bed." I let out another wimper as he drags me to his bedroom that reeked of alchole.

He pushes me down and that's when I realize what he plans for me. "Please, please I don't want to! Please I don't, I-I-I don't want to-" I get cut off by my
own sobs.

RAPE₩₩₩

He growls and yanks my shirt off and shoves his tounge in my mouth. I try to push him off of me but he only gets rougher and stronger. He moves one hand so he is holding my head in place while the other is undoing his jeans.

I feel more tears come out as he pulls me onto my knees and he forces his cock in my mouth. I gag a bit, cringing at the taste but he yanks my hair and bobs my head onto his dick.

He hits the back of my throat and more tears fall. He moans as he projects his cum in my mouth and forces down my throat. I let out a chocking sound and he puts me on my knees. He leans near my ear, "You say ANYTHING and you get punished. But don't worry, I want to hear your beautiful moans and screams."

I wipe my tears and nod. He pulls my boxers and jeans down and positions himself. He slams into me and let out a sob. He pulls out and shoves back in, repeating these steps, going faster each time. I feel myself shake at the pain and overstem. He cums inside me, "AH! BOY, YOU ARE TIGHT!"

He slams more into me, clearly not caring that he already came. He preceeded to moan my name and went as rough and fast as he could.

He thrust into a spot that made me choke out a sob. "Found it you slut." His voice slurred. He probably drank some more while pounding into me. "WHORE I AM GOING TO CUM!"

He pulled out and flipped us so that I was on top. He grabbed my hips and slammed into me. "Bounce now, boy. Ride me until I say to stop you slut."

I did as told with tear stained on my cheeks. He looked like he was on cloud none whilst I'm over here, feeling utterly disgusted and slutty. He's right. I am a slut.

"Lance, my boy, bounce faster before I cut your throat open." I bounce up and down as fast as I could manage. I promised Mother the bight before she died that I would try my best to survive.

He eventually came inside me, making me feel even more disgusted. He pulled me closer and leaned into my ear, "Tell no one about this. Unless you want a knife inside of your pretty little throat."

He pushed me out of his room and slammed the door.

₩RAPE OVER₩

I went to take a shower, and as I started the water I looked over to the mirror. My blue eyes stared back at me.

CRASH

I open my eyes to see a shattered mirror and my bloody fist. I shake my head and carelessly pull the shards out of my hand and into the trash. I step into the shower and wash my hair and body.

I dried myself and walked into the kitchen. I see a note on the table and I already know that my father is out again. I turn a bit and see the block of knifes on the counter. Something seemed to snap inside me.

---₩GORE AND TORTURE UP AHEAD₩--

Stab the old man.
Would he care?
You know how to commit murders
So do it
Just do it right now

I walk over, only stopping to grab some rubber gloves, and take a knife that seemed good enough. I heard the front door and heard him come into the kitchen. "What on earth are you-" he was cut off by his own screeching. I had plunged the knife into his knee I pull the knife out of his knee and digged it into his stomach, dragging it up to his collar bone.

I grab his lighter from his back pocket and light it again his skin. I only made some burn marks until I got bored. I grabbed a rope that was under the kitchen sink and tied him to a chair.

I went into the basement and grabbed a baseball bat, hammer, and a stapler.

I walk out of the dark room and I drag the passed out man into the said room. I turm on the light above his head and I poured cold water on him to wake him up.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH! WHY THE FUCK AM I HERE?!" He screamed, tugging at the rope around his wrist.

"Karma is a Bitch, huh?" I said grabbed the stapler and pushed a staple on his dick. Satisfied with his screams of pain, I stapled his earlobe, foot and lip.

"YOU Asshole." He muttered that ending. I then grab the baseball bat and swung at his skull. I hit the direct target and grabbed the hammer. I slammed it down on his hands.

"AHHHHHHHH!" I laughed evilly at the pain of my dear old dad. I took the hammer and slammed his skull. He took his final breath and I cocked the gun he had just incase.

"I guess murdering one person is fun, but how about some more rounds? The guy at the store seemed to judge my every move. Let's give him a reason to."

-------

SO HI UM YEAH I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS AND I KNOW THAT IF YOU SKIPED SOMD OF IT, IT SEEMED SHORTER AND IT WAS SO SORRY!

ALSO LATER TODAY I WILL MAKE AN

A/N FOR EXPLAINTIONS AND QUESTIONS AND STUFF LIKE THAT SO PLEASE PROMISE TO READ IT WHEN I POST IT! THANKS BYE!