Life isn't for everyone

Since someone wanted to know what the old cover was ^ boom there.

So this oneshot is based off this

----

I was in therapy for a year. A year of wasting a poor psychiatrist time and dumping all my burden onto her.

Of course I felt bad but then she said something that has been stuck with me ever since my very last visit.

"Maybe life isn't for anyone."

It's been two and a half years and I still can't get it out of my head. It hurt. But then again I do deserve it.

I was planning a suicide the night before we went to space. I was going to hang out with Hunk for the last time but then we saw Pidge and we went to space. It was nice for the first few weeks but then came all the blame.

They would always blame me dor everything, they used my name as so many differemt verbs that all meant a bad turn out or something bad.

I know I fucked up more than once. I know I am really stupid. And I know that I should've bled out the day I was support to.

But I have to fuck everything up! Even my own death!

I let out a growl and get up from my bed. I grab my bayard and toss it on the bed. I grab the blue journal on the desk. Allura gave everyone a journal to write stuff in. Allura got a pink one, I hot blue, Keith got red, Shiro got black with some white, and ect.

I grab to black and fold pen and open to a random page. I rip the page out and start scribbling the words my psychiatrist once told me.

I grab the bayard and pull the trigger.

I guess life ain't for everyone.