Please don't hate me

Part two of I hate me more

----

Läñç€:

I wake up to see everyone with tears on their faces. Am I not dead? I examine the team and their reactions. Pidge was covering her face and was on her legs, Hunk was sobbing into his jeans, Allura held my helmet with tears falling onto it, Shiro looked so disappointed.

Keith

Keith was on the floor screaming and crying, holding his hoodie like his life depended on it. My first reaction is to hug him. I reach out to him, but stop when I see my hand. My hand was transparent and my aura was blue.

I touch the ground, but I still touch it as if I was alive. I touch Keith shoulder. He doesn't respond.

So they can't tell if I touch them? I hug Keith and he still doesn't react.
"I hope this was all a joke! Please I need you! Please wake up! Please don't be-" Keith screamed at the jacket. Shiro placed his hand on him. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" He yelled just shrugging him off.

Shiro just watches everyone, trying to calm them down but to no avail. After an hour everyone passed out and Shiro took them to their beds. I look around to find Coran.

I hear bangs in the distance and go in the room the sound is coming from. I see Coran trying to put something together as he tries not to cry. "Coran..." I say, holding my hand out. Almost as he sees me he looks at me.

"M-my boy?" A tear falls down his cheek.
I take the thing out of his hands and put it on the table beside him. "Coran go to bed! You can't be Coran, Coran the gorgeous man with beauty sleep!" He looks at me some more before heading to his room, nodding and saying how he is delusional.

I go to Shiro's room to see him sat up on his bed sobbing, pulling his hair. I glide over to him and grab his hands. "Shiro, it's not your fault! Now go to bed! You need it!" He looks at me, just like Coran but this time he shakes his head.

"You're not r-real," He says, "I am s-seeing things that a-aren't real." He tries to pull his hair, but I squeeze his hands.

"Remember the walls I built,
Well baby there tumblin' down,
Didn't even put up a fight,
didn't even make a sound,
Found a way to let you in,
But never had a doubt," I sing, seeing him asleep. I smile and tuck him in.

I didn't mean to make you sad,
Please don't hate me.

-----

Did ya see this coming??? Sorry it was trash(same)

But here i guess. Bye bye