My fault

I hope you can see the title if not I apologize but ya so...uh.yeah

---

I take of my helmet once we go inside the castle. We just got back from a mission that we were very close to losing, and it's all my falut.

"What the hell was that, Lance? Hunk almost got hit when you were suppose to be protecting him! And once you leave your lion, which may I remind you was NOT part of the plan, you end up getting us caught!" Keith blew up on him, his face filled with anger. I wince but I hold my fist so I don't get violent.

He rans at me and punches me in the face. I hold my nose which ndow has blood flowing from it. Tears form in my eyes, no not from the pain, but from what I knew what he was thinking.

Idiot
Ugly
Fat
Seventh wheel
Unimportant
Replaceable
Worthless
Useless
Annoying
Obnoxious

"Lance, are you even paying attention?" He growls in my face. I bite my lip and shove him into Shiro who was right behind him.

"YOU BASTARD!" Keith shouts and yanks me down to his level and pulls his hair. I punch him and he kicks me.

"GUYS BREAK IT UP,NOW!" Allura's voice boomed in the room. I look around and see that Pidge is glaring at me, Hunk ignoring me but smiling for Keith, Shiro held a disappointed face. "Lance, DO not start fights! We are support to be a team! Not each other's enemies!"

"Keith, go get fixed up. I'll handle Lance." Allura smiled at Keith. Everyone left other than Shiro and Allura. "Lance, I swear you can not just start fights every time someone pisses you off! You also need to train more, seeing as Keith could have easily knocked you out if I didn't stop it!" I nod and go to my room.

I go into the bathroom, grabbing my beloved Razer. I slice my arm for each mistake I made again today.

Being alive
One cut

Being weak
Two cuts

For being me
Six more cuts

I wrap my arms with bandages and go into my bed, knowing I will not be sleeping tonight.

---

I wake up to the alarm blaring and someone FUCKING POUNDING ON MY DANM DOOR!

"Lance, are you..okay? I came here to apologize an-" Keith freezes once he sees my arm. "Lance! What-are-huh??" He runs over and grips my arm. "D-did you do this?" I look away, ashamed.

As tears start to form and fall Keith wipes them away, still holding my arm. "Lance look at me," I hold my stare. "Lance, please!" The grip on my arm tightens and he gets a bit closer. I wince and look into his greyish-purplish beautiful eyes. His eyes widen when he sees me wince and looses his grip.

"Lance, you are amazing! You are our sharpshooter and our glue! You hold this team together and make sure we don't murder eachother instead of the galra. You didn't care that I was part galra. I care about you so much! So do all of us! I-We love you," he pauses and looks away. "And you're beautiful. Your eyes are as mystical as the ocean and as lovly to look at like the sky on a photographic day." He mutters loud enough for me to hear.

He thinks..I'm beautiful?

As I process all of this new found knowledge he bear- hugs me. I smile down at him then hug him back. "I love you, sharpshooter."

"I love you too, samurai."

--

Yeet I crave death

I feel like I need to kill Lance more. I got hurt becaus my dog hurt me. YEET

Also I am working on the clone 2 chapter :) it'll be a surprise so yeah

Bye bye bi