Rebound

So I got this idea when i was reading a BNHA chatfic (and i ship kiribaku amd tododeku) and Bakuhoe likes Midoryia but Todoroki got with Midoryia but ended using him. Bakugou got a rebound (kirishima) Kirishima actually likes bakugou though so when he realizes this he cried really hard. So i thought I could do a Lance version!

----

When Keith first asked me out I was over-the-moon-happy!

But as our relationship continued I saw some big details that I wish weren't there or just me being insecure.

One of these details was Keith never really liking the affection I showed him. Like when I would try to hold his hands he would shrug me off or straight up ignore it. It hurt I will admit.

The second detail is the fact that we got together around the same time Shiro and Matt got together. Not that big but if you connect this with the others, it makes since.

The third is that he always seemed jealous over Matt and Shiro. Always hated the fact that Matt seems to be using Shiro. He never really got jealous when I hung out with people I used to 'like', like Allura.

Fourth detail is when Matt and Shiro broke up because Matt cheated on him with some girl who was in a relationship with Pidge, he only comforted Shiro and rarely even seemed to help Pidge.

The final detail is Keith seemed to rarley even care that I existed but when Shiro was around he acted all soft and focused on him.

My pillow was stained with tears and blood the night I found out. So I confronted him about this.

Me: Can we talk?

Loveofmylife❤: Fine

Me: ...Do you like Shiro? Because you seem to be mostly focused on him

Loveofmylife❤: HE JUST GOT CHEATED ON! I DONT HAVE TO FOCUS ALL MY ATTENTION ON YOU GOD DANM IT!

Me: so did Pidge. And its fine if you are in love with Shiro. I could help you know?

Loveofmylife❤:...

Loveofmylife❤: fine i do okay? But how could i get him to like me?

Me: show him that you care and always be there for him, man!

Loveofmylife❤: if you're so sure..

Me: I am!:)

You changed Loveofmylife❤ to Liar💔. Only you can see the name.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't so observant. I knew that he like Shiro but reading the words confirming it? Was one of the most painful things I have ever been through.

So I was a rebound. A stupid extra that was only there for being a toy.

I need to tell someone. Maybe it will help my pillow out.

Me: Can I talk to you?

BeautifulAllura: go ahead Lance.

Me: you know how me and Keith were dating?

BeautifulAllura: Yes?

Me: well turns out I was a rebound for his crush on Shiro.

BeautifulAllura: HE USED YOU?!

Me: kinda

BeautifulAllura: I'm so sorry! C'mon and come to my dorm! I have snacks and the whole series of Disney.

Me: okay Ill be there in a few.

A couple weeks later---

Group Chat: Gang Bang

Redemo: So who wants to go to a café and then go to my dorm to rewatch BNHA?

Scientist: sure. But im not paying

Chef: I'll be there!

IMSTRESSED: me too

Me: nah, me and 'Lura are currently at her dorm having a spa day

Bossassbitch: Yeah we arent coming. We will be having real fun here

Redemo: Okay? I guess its just me, Shiro, Hunk, and Pidge for now. Hooe you two can end up joining us

Bossassbitch: yea, that wont happen. And lance off your phone while im doing your hair.

Me: 'm sorry 'Lura

"Ouch!" Allura tugged my hair.

"Sorry. Also I still cant believe that stupid ass liar! He used you!" She said tighting her grin on the brush.

"'Lura it is okay! I am OKAY!" I really wish my eyes were flooded with tears so that my sentence would be more believable.

"Oh, Lonce. You don't deserve trash like him." Allura sighed. "And done! Your hair is great and so is your make-up! Now lets have some device break."

I smile at her and grab my phone. "We should tell the group what Keith did." I swear I heard a snap from my neck. I stare at her, trying to find a trace of her joking but there isn't even a particle.

"What? No! I don't want everyone to hate him over something as useless as me-" I smack my hand over my mouth. I can tell she almost shook in rage.

"LONCE, YOU ARE NOT USELESS! Lonce, I thought we talked about this." Her voice softened. "When you came over two weeks ago when you told me, and i randomly said that you are amazing, kind, and deserved the world?" I nod at her. "I saw the cuts on your wrist. All those didn't happend just that day, it seemed to go on for months, YEARS even."

She shook and tears poured out of her. I squeeze her as hard as I could. She found out. Great she knows how worthless you are.

-----

I might make a part two i really dont know but here ya go i guess