Lotor's words and Keith's Shadow

I'm so sorry! I haven't published the clone chapter so I'll keep working on small ones so you can have somthing to read!

https://pin.it/mljt2du4rm34mn
----

Our mission was to get Lotor either on our side or his knees. Of course they made me and mullet on the some team and our job was to convince Lotor. "Ah, what do we have here? The red and black paladins. What a wonderful surprise!" He leans on his proped hand.

Keith deactivates his bayard and stands up straight. "We have name you know. I am Keith and this is Lance." He crossed his arms. He clearly didn't want to be partners. Lotor leans back and puts his hands under his chin.

"Lance was it? You have a nice tan for being in Keith's Shadow all the time." He smirks at me. I glare but soon my eyes get blurry. Keith glares at him and goes to activate his bayard.

"Lance is an amazing person and he is very caring. I dare you to say one. More. Thing" he holds up his fully formed sword and points it at Lotor. 

Lotor ignores the sword and walk closer to me. Keith watched. He knew we weren't allowed to hurt him. "You are pretty lanky. Are you sure you are a paladin? You look weak and pathetic for someone who is known for saving the universe." He holds up my arm. I pull my arm away and back up.

"Your arms had outlines of scars. Thousands and thousands of cuts littering your body." He gets close to my face.

Keith gets over his shock and pulls Lotor away. He grabs me goes towards the lions. It was a meeting so we could walk out when ever. "You do." He said sadly when we arrived to the Lion spot. "Your arms are covered in outlines." He holds my arm. I knew what he was going to say so I sprint off. 

I run and run until I reach a cliff with water at the bottom. I turn on the coms to hear Keith getting the others. I feel my body start to shake and I throw the helmet behind me. I hold my breath and jump off.

I just couldn't stand Lotor's words and Keith's Shadow

---

Sorry it was short and pretty trash

We are almost at 1000 reads. Why though?