SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Meow. This is a place holder while I do the requests I got!

Tw: cutting, uncared for suicide, hatred, homophobia, transohopic (yes he is trans again), and a lot more

-----

Lance never wanted them to find out.

Not only was Lance born a Lorelai, he also was bisexual. So when he runs into a Allura with his binder on, he begged that she didn't know what it meant.

Sadly though, he begged to the wrong God.

"Lonce, why the fuck are you wearing a binder?" She asked with poison dripping into her 'corcerned' voice.

"I-I-I-uh....I am not! I am wearing a old tank top because it is....cold?" Allura raised a brow.

"Why would you show skin if you're cold?" Allura got close in his face. She seemed to hide emotions behind the mask of hers.

"I meant hot! I'm burning on ice- I mean fire!" His face was red. He was never good under pressure.

"Meet the others in the kitchen in five. Make sure you change out of that...tank top." Allura eyed the binder.

£ænc€ pøv

Oh god

I run to my room and lock the door. I grab my normal jacket and take of my binder. I put my arms through the correct holes and zip it up.

I go into the bathroom to check to see if I have a chest still. Luckily I don't so I speed walk out of my room.

I walk past a room that has voices so I stop and eavesdrop.

"She had a binder on! And not only did she lie to my face, she lied about being a boy."

I froze at the girl's voice. I don't get it.

"Are you sure? Lance never really told me, and we have been for years!" Hunk's voice came, but what he said next hit me like a shit ton of bricks, "Plus, do you really thing he would be a fag?"

"Well she isn't a he." Keith's voice dripped with venom. Of course he wpuld back up his girlfriend.

"I think Allura and Keith are right. After all, at least Katie knows she is a she." Matt added.

"Are you sure? Oh, well! Where is the b- er girl?" Coran asked.

Oh nonononono

I start to shake as I heard them alk start to make theories about my dead name.

Lacy

Lucy

Lori

And

Lorelai

I sprint towards my room, grabbing my bayard on my way there.

I go in and lock my door. Sobs escape my mouth and tears won't stop pouring out. My voice forms some type of scream/screech.

I couldn't think.

I couldn't move.

I couldn't breath.

I couldn't stop crying

They hate you

They always hated you

They don't care about you

You are a girl

Girl
Lady
Woman
Unmanly
Big breast
Never a man
Never will be a man

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP- SHhh shut up-pp".

I scribble some words on a paper.

B A N G

DEAD

Æ££URÆ

WHERE IS THAT PIECE OF- Oh god.

I walk into the disgrace's room and see a dead body and a note.

To my teamates

Is it bad that I loved you all?

I loved my girlfriend, Katie

I loved my frenemy, Keith

I loved my friend, Allura, Hunk, Shiro

I loved my family

I just wished you loved me

I was bi

I was a tranny

I was Lorelai

I am Lance

I will in Lance as a star

But I will be Lance

I stare at the note and roll my eyes.

"Good luck with that, Lorelai."