1

India's pov🥰

"I'm bout to get in the shower You Coming?" I asked key.

He looked up from his phone and nodded .

I grabbed two towels out the hall closet and walked over to the bathroom cutting the shower on .

I turned on my speaker so I could play loud music and my parents wouldn't know he was in the shower with me.

The bathroom door opened as I was getting undressed and key walked in .

I stepped in the shower letting the hot water run down my body and soon key was in there beside me .

I turned the hotness of the water down a little since key always complained about it and turned around to meet him.

Our eyes locked as he looked down at my small figure .

I stood on my tippy toes and he met me half way to share a kiss .

I broke the kiss and kneeled down getting on both knees I grabbed his dick and stroked it a few times before putting it in my mouth .

I sucked and stroked him soon feeling him grow hard inside my mouth .

As I was doing it he grabbed my hair for me and started pushing my head down a bit so I could take more of him in .

"I'm bout to cum" he warned me .

I removed my mouth off him and stroked him till Cum shot onto my chest .

I stood up letting the water run it off then turned around back to him .

Key grabbed my waist then picked me up putting me on his shoulders , he soon kissed my pearl 2 times before diving in .

I squirmed my hips around as pleaser took over me .

"Mmmmm keyyy" I moaned as my legs began to shake and tension built up in my stomach soon causing me to release on his face .

My legs were numb and I sat there on his shoulders trying to catch my breath as my climax went down .

He took me off his shoulders and bent me over sliding in from the back.

The sound of our body's clapping together was loud but not louder then the nba Youngboy show me your love song that blasted from my speaker .

After sex we washed ourselves and I got out first , him next .

I wrapped the towel around me and handed him his . He pecked my lips before I left out the bathroom because he was soon to be leaving .

Going back home to his girlfriend.