11

India pov -

I woke up on the side of Marcus . He was already awake watching tv.

He looked my way and smiled . I almost decked his ass in the mouth .

I ordered my Uber and slid my naked, sore body out the bed .

I just might be back .

I walked over to his closet and found a grey hoodie . I put it on and put my jeans back on slipping my shoes on then looked up at him .

"Ima text you" I said walking out his room .

I went downstairs and picked MY dog up .

"Ima name you saint" I said . Since Issa boy . I got in my Uber and opened my phone .

34 miscalls from key🥰

67 unread messages from key🥰

I busted out laughing causing my Uber driver look back a me .

I decided to call key back

"YOU STUPID ASS BITCH YOU CHEATING ON ME?" He yelled soon as that shit connected.

"Boy you got a whole girlfriend Fuck is you talm bout?" I asked petting my dog .

"IGHT BITCH BET . I'm omw to ta house when I leave this studio" he said .

"Don't waste yo gas I ain't even gone be there"

"WHO THAT NIGGA IS? You must want him to die" he asked still sounding mad .

Ole mad ass .

"Key stop talking out yo neck I can do whatever the fuck I want too Ight?"

"Bet" He said and hung up .

LATER THAT DAY - ⏳

I got off the plane wearing my famous mug . I was starving on that flight and it was this musty ass fat man beside me and this bad ass kid that was kicking my chair in the back of me .

Me and the kid mama started arguing I was a few seconds from smacking the shit out the woman and her ugly ass child .

I pulled my suitcase with one hand and held my dog in the other hand

"India!?"

I looked up seeing my little sister Anastasia. She was only younger then me by a few months we only had the same dad and he was dropping dick everywhere . He got 7 kids and my mama ain't no better she got 5 of her own .

"Girl you got so big" I smiled hugging her .

My daddy getting married and I came to get my car , also to attend the wedding but mostly for my car .

We walked to her car and I put my stuff in the back .

She had an Toyota , the back of it was fucked up like she crashed or sum and the shit needed a paint job . But it run so I guess she dont care.

Ion know if I was gonna tell my family I was pregnant yet because I hadn't told key yet

Matter a fact, Scratch that .

I'm finna drive this nigga crazy .

To key🥰- I hope you rea to be a father 😚.

I quickly turned my phone off . Whew .

++++++++++
Who know some baby face claims ? Like new borns? Pm me!

++++++++++Who know some baby face claims ? Like new borns? Pm me!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Follow me for updates.