25

India pov-

Mariah was sleep in the room part of the hotel Suite, I closed the door and sat at the island wit a steak knife in my hand .

The concert ended a hour ago and I was waiting for his ass ta come back.

12:00am hit .

Then 1 :00 am

Then 2 :00am

And the hotel door finally opened , key turned the light on and jumped , like i scared him or sum .

"The fuck you sitting in here in the dark for?" He asked taking his coat off .

"So you lied ta me?" I asked .

"What I lie about?" He asked . I got up off the table "when you gave me this . You said you wouldn't cheat on me" I spoke dropping the ring back in his ashy ass hand .

"India Ian even cheat on you" He said.

"You lying again!" I simi yelled . And here comes the water works .

"Key I seen the video, you was sleep in that bitch bed . Who is she ?" I yelled .

"I didn't fuck her India!" He yelled back.

"Okay , lemme see yo phone" I said

"fa what?"

"If you ain't got shit to hide let me see yo phone!" I yelled .

He handed me his phone and I unlocked it with the password .

I went to his iMessage . And seen my text I just sent him 30 mins ago and right under it was a unsaved number .

I opened it and read a little before throwing his phone .

"You lying ass nigga!" I yelled and started punching his chest .

"Man move!" He yelled holding my hands . "Let my hand go I'm finna cut you!" I yelled  .

He let me go and grabbed the knife off the table before I could "India chill the fuck out!" He yelled .

I walked up and slapped the shit outta him with all my might .

And seconds later his hand connected with my face .

I fell to my knees and he dropped down with me "india I didn't mean too!" He whispered holding me.

"I didn't mean too" he repeated