31

India's pov-

I walked into the hall we were renting for the reveal party and it was so big and nice .

Everyone started clapping and stuff . key's family and friends were here too . Some celebrities.

"Thank you for coming" I spoke hugging his mom "your welcome girl . You see I'm team boy!" She said pointing to her self . She had on all blue .

"Im team boy too"  I said .

"Well then I'm on the right team" his mom said smiling then began talking to my cousin who had just walked up too her

I walked over to where the food was because I was hungry . Shit I'm always hungry

Mariah would not let go of my hand, She was not fw all these people and was acting shy.

"Congratulations!!" I heard and turned around seeing my group of friends . "Thank you y'all . And avia I love everything thank you" I said .

She nodded then bent down "is this Mariah ? She's sooo cute" she said .

The all cooed at her . "How old are you?" Faith asked .

"I'm three almost four" she said putting up four fingers .

"She so smart" Leah said and I nodded .

My phone began going off, i pulled it out my pocket reading my messages letting go of Mariah's hand as she talked with them .

Marcus🤡 so I'm not invited to my child's gender reveal? 12:15am

Marcus🤡 what's the addy? 12:15am

Marcus🤡 I know you reading my texts 😑 yo read receipts on 12:22am

Marcus🤡 Alright bet indiaa.

Marcus🤡 you ain't hard ta find.

I took my read receipts off and deleted his message thread.

"Who was that?" Leah nosey ass asked walking up to me.

"Marcus, he thinks the baby his" I whispered into her ear

"Well is it?" She asked . "No" i quickly answered .

"Well shut Marcus up by a dna test" Leah said "you right" I nodded.

Me and Leah walked over to the board that said boy or girl and seen what side everybody was on "everybody think it's a li girl" I said .

"Yup I do too see my name first on the list" Leah said pointing .

"It's a girl ? Avia told you?" I asked  and faith shook her head no "her ass is stitched lipped she wouldn't tell me shit" Leah spoke .

I laughed at her facial expression when a bright light flashed in ma face .

"The fuck?" I said rubbing my eyes "that's the photographer I got" avia said walking up with Mariah in her hands .

"Smile ladies" the man said . We smiled and he snapped the picture waking off.

"He gone print them out then give you tha pictures later" avia said and I nodded watching him snap away taking everybody pictures.

"Anyways I wanna plan the baby shower" Faith said .

"I'm not having one" I said grabbing Mariah hand as avia put her down .

She pointed to key and I nodded letting her hand go watching her run off to him.

"You posed to go all out for yo first baby" Leah said turning to me .

"This is all out! Look at all this" I said pointing around . "You right , she right" avia said making them agree with me .