28

12,206 likes

12,206 likes .
691 comments .
@paaid.indiaa Bando Gone Blow sum . 🏚🔫

@keyglock put my shit down .

@anastasia.a He a whole hater😂^

@famouss_leah 🥰🥰😭🏚

Load more comments .

"Girl we got everything so cute and planned out for yo Shit" avia said as she gave me some set it off braids for my lace wig.

(A/N: I call them set it off braids cuz how Queen latifa hair was braided to the back on set it off)

"I hope so , don't have my Shit hella wack" I said drinking my Starbucks.

"I wouldn't do that too my god baby" avia said . Leah looked up "I thought I was the god mom?" She said .

"I think I should be the god mom" Faith spoke .

"If something happen to you and key yall already know the baby coming to me so cut the shit I'm the god mom" Avia said .

Before I could speak The door opened catching our attention because the shop was closed but income jasmine .

"Y'all do walk ins?" She asked . When she noticed me she mugged .

"Hey Asia" She spoke , she gave me a fake ass smile and a wave .

"Bitch you know her name ain't Asia" Faith said . "Damn she can't speak for herself?" Jasmine asked .

"For one the shop is closed . Didnt you see the big ass sign when you walked yo lanky ass in hea? For two Yea I can talk fa myself" I spoke looking up at her .

"When y'all open back up?" She asked looking at avia . "7" she said . "Okay , y'all gone take me?" She asked .

"Bitch you can't even afford the prices here . Go bacc to getting yo hair done in yo cousin kitchen"

"I'm not even finna go back and forth with you india . You all talk" she said .

"She pregnant, she can't fight you , but I can" Leah said putting her hair in a ponytail to the back .

"Lmao Nah , India gone get what's coming to her and key ain't gone be able ta save her"

"Bitch you mad key don't want you ?" Faith asked her .

"He don't ? lemme post these screenshots and embarrass yo dumb as" jasmine said pulling her phone out .

"Get out my shop ,fuck is you still in here for ?" Avia asked her .

"I'll see you later indiaa."

Jasmine walked out of the shop .

"What screenshots she talking bout?" Avia asked combing out the all black wig I had bought .

"That bitch is lying key ain't been texting her" I said .

"She sounded pretty confident, you better check him on it" Leah spoke .

"And what she mean you gone get what's coming to you?" Faith asked .

I shrugged, Ian scared of her or them weak ass threats she was throwing.

When avia finished my hair Leah did my lashes and I had left the shop cuz I have other Shit too do before the gender reveal.

I dont plan on having a baby shower too that's to much, you only need one or the other and key picked a gender reveal.

I parked at the mall and got out, I wanted to get my outfit and Mariah's .