32

3 months later 😌

Nobody pov -

"work, she gone put it on ya ,she gone do that baby mama
Drop it down, drop it down down low" India sung as she recorded herself doing the baby mama challenge .

"Pregnant ass" key chuckled looking at her, he didn't want to participate in her video . "She gone dance herself right into labor" Anastasia said shaking her head .

"Y'all sum haters" india replied grabbing her smoothie . Watching Key draw deformed looking things on the wall

"Key what is that?" India asked sitting down in the rocking chair that sat in the corner of the nursery.

"This ah giraffe" he said . "Oh no honey I think you need to put the paint brush down , go put up the crib" she spoke shaking her head .

Key smacked his teeth "on god this giraffe go hard" he said putting the small paintbrush down

They had spent all morning painting the room blue now Anastasia was drawing decorations over the wall .

She had 'MEKHI CATHY' in cursive over where the changing bed was .

(Couldn't think of any other boy M names🤷🏾‍♀️)

Christian loud ass come from Mariah's room "her bad ass finally sleep"

India liked how the room was coming together, she rubbed her stomach as she felt the baby kick 

"It's almost over" Key said referring to her pregnancy, India nodded "gimme ah kiss"key said.

India twisted up her face "I don't recall you brushing your teeth yet" she spoke .

Key smacked his lips and nodded "Ima remember that too" he said .

"Aye you know pregnant pussy the best pussy" Christian said lookin up from his phone .

"Sus you been throwing it back while my nephew in you" Anastasia asked smiling

"Mind y'all nasty ass business" India bucked , she got a notification from her phone reminding her about her paternity test she had tomorrow.

———-
Happy Valentine's Day!💜

———-Happy Valentine's Day!💜

Fw my new book y'all ^^^

I deleted all my others so I can focus on these 2 !💜