4

India pov~

"Do it, baby, stick it, baby
Move it, baby, lick it, baby
Suck up on that clit until that pussy got a hickey, baby"

I danced as Avia and some other friends of ours hyped me up.

We were at a party I initially didn't wanna come too since I woke up with a little sickness but it seem like everybody was here and I knew 78% key was here but I was taking a break from his ass .

"I wanna slim fine woman wit some twerk wit her!! " Leah yelled joining me dancing . There were multiple people dancing in this crowded ass living room but we were the litest and if you ask me , the cutest also .

As I stood up to catch my breath avia handed me a shot . I downed it and she handed me a lemon for a chaser .

"Yo India you gotta get dude number over there he burning a whole in yo ass girl" Faith said putting her arm on my shoulder .

I looked over to the dude who she said was starring me down and he was definitely looking at me .

"Ion know" I said shaking my head " Girl if you don't gone" avia said pushing me in the direction dude was In.

I walked over to him and when I finally got close enough dude was fine .

"Hey" I waved smiling almost losing my balance from the heels I had on that was killing my feet .

"Hey sexy" when he opened his mouth he killed my whole vibe , he had shark teeth . I kinda blacked out the rest of the conversation , he wasn't talking about shit .

We exchanged numbers and I walked back where my girls were .

Faith was twerking . I felt a lil embarrassed for her , she was trying her best to shake what she had .

We had a coo time and i needed this , it took my mind off everything I was going thru .

**

"Faith I dare you too yell out the first thing that comes to your mind when you having sex" Leah said .

Faith laughed loud as hell . "Depends but most of the time I be like 'yass daddy'" she yelled in a moan type way.

We all laughed nodding .

"Leah I dare you too tell us yes or no have you gotten your ass ate yet"

"Eww girl no . That weird ass shit" Leah said shaking her head .

"Okay I dare you too post a thirst trap" I said looking at avia .

We were playing dare or drink . Basically you gotta do the dare or drink the alcohol with no chaser .

She took her shirt off and went to Snapchat picking a filter . I chuckled watching her .

We was really fucked up already .

"Ight bitch since you wanna play . I dare you to post a picture of you and key AND tag him" she spoke .

" Ima have to drink on that one" I said pouring a shot .

"She scared jasmine gonna come for her ass" Faith said laughing .

"Never that . I just don't wanna do him like that" I said taking the shot .

"Girl do itttttt , it's just fun and games" Leah said .

"I feel peer pressured" I chuckled shaking my head .

"Okay if you post it . I'll send Christian a nude or something" avia said .

I'm sold .

I pulled out my phone and they all crowed around me as I picked a recent photo of me and key . The date was on it and everything.

I tagged him them posted it putting my phone back in my pocket to let my 900k followers go crazy .

" now send tha nude" I spoke .

++++++++++

I think ima change the main character.

-Icyyjaay out🥵✌🏽

-Icyyjaay out🥵✌🏽