7

India's pov 🥰 -

"Do y'all got these in a size 4?" A girl asked handing me some all red huaraches.

"I think so" I said grabbing them . I went to the back and found it .

She slipped her feet in and I almost busted out laughing .

"They look nice?" She asked looking down at them.

"Honey look" I said pointing to the back "the heel of yo foot not supposed to be hanging out the back of the shoe you need at least a 6" I said .

"Nun uhh Ian wearing no 6" she said .

"Uhh Okay . Will that be all then? I'll ring you up" I said .

"Actually can you let me try the 6"

I nodded going to the back . I let her try the 6 on

"Oh hell no my feet look huge" she said looking down .

"Go back and get the 4" she said handing me the box.

When I rung it up she shook her head "I think FootAction got them for cheaper ima go check hold them for me tho" she said .

I smacked my teeth and sat down on a bench, my ass was tired

" Ima go off on somebody I promise I am" I said feeling my blood boil .

Ion know how I got so mad so fast but Shit .

"This seems like the perfect time to ask" avia said sitting beside me .

"So this dude I been talking to he like 70 years old and he agreed to buy me my shop I always wanted!!" She said cheesing hard .

"What kinda shop?" I asked looking at my nails that needed a fill in .

"I'm turning it into a beauty salon . And I know your good with lashes and frontals soooo I want you to work in there with me"

I smiled happy for her "awwww thanks baby I'd love too . Who's the guy" I asked .

" some old ass man that hit me on up Instagram. He bout to die so I'm tryna get My shit as fast as possible " She said .

"You a whole mess" I said . Pulling out my phone .

To key🥰: you picking me up after work?

From key🥰: Duhh

To key🥰: I hope youn got nun todo cuz I need to go to the nail salon .

I closed my phone and continued talking to avia as she planned out how she wanted her store .

**

"You like this color?" I asked key showing him a red.

"Nah Do like a matte white, some classy Shit " he said .

I nodded , he paying for it so why not let him pick the color .

I heard his phone ring then he answered it walking out of the shop . I knew who it was .

Jasmine, she got so much animosity towards me and nun what so ever towards key .

Weird .

But I was down for whatever, let her talk allat shit in my face and she gone see I'm my daddy's daughter.

I always hated the nail shop smell . Like the acrylic strong as hell .

I drunk some of my water which made my stomach worst . "Hold on" I said getting up . I walked over to their garbage and spilled my guts .

"Here you need a mask" the lady said as I came back and sat down .

+++++++