15

India pov🥰

Walking into the reception area when I seen all the deserts and Shit I almost went crazy .

Everything was cute . Me and key walked holding hands trying to find our seats .

Since i have a messy ass family and everybody beefing wit eachother we had assigned seats .

But my dad didn't know key was coming so I was just gone sit on his lap at my seat .

After finding my seat I happily got up to get me some deserts . I wasn't worried bout the food yet , I was gonna eat that later.

While everyone was dancing I was stuffing my face with red velvet cake pops .

"Honey you look like you eating for two" My aunt rita said coming up to me .

With her boogie ass she know I don't like her .

"Iam , auntie" I gave her a fake smile Remembering my dad said not to start no shit at his wedding .

"I knew you were . What's the gender?" She asked .

"Ion even know yet" I said grabbing my plate of cake .

"How far along are you" She asked . " idk, My first appointment ain't till I get back home" I said .

"17 and pregnant just like your mom was"

I looked up at her .

"And is he the dad?" She looked at key like she was disgusted.

"Get yo old ass up out my face" I said . She scoffed and got up .

I hate bitter ass old people .

After that her messy ass told everybody, and I was the topic of conversations .

Everyone was coming up introducing they selves to key
They knew he was a rapper but they wasn't fan girling over him and I'm glad for that . Ian wanna have too bust one of them in they noses.

. He seemed like he was having a good time but he hard to read .

"You got some fine ass cousins" he said lookin around.

"Don't let these people see you get fucked up" I said , he started laughing shaking his head "yknow I'm playin" .

"Yea aight, you want some food or sum?" I asked .

He nodded his head and I got up to make our plates like the nice girlfriend I am .

The lighted dimmed and soft music cut on "its time for the groom and bride dance"

My dad and his wife came thru the door, she had changed her dress and everything, that was cute.

I gave key his food and sat beside him in somebody chair and started eating my food .

+++++++

Fr y'all, excuse Mistakes cuz I do not be reading over these chapters 😭

Fr y'all,
excuse Mistakes cuz I do not be reading over these chapters 😭